[Archive] W: Blunderbuss models

TheFNG:

Hi all,

I’m looking for some blunderbuss models. I continue to track auctions on ebay but the prices there are just horrendous. They sit for months, and none of the sellers is willing to negotiate. Anyways, I’m not interested in pay $5+ per model, so if this offends I’m sorry.

Maybe I’m unrealistic, but I’m willing to give it a shot here.

Nicodemus:

Maybe I'm unrealistic, but I'm willing to give it a shot here.

TheFNG
I think you're only hope will be to find someone that is selling their collection and is willing to part with their models cheaply in order for them to go to home where someone will give them some TLC and use them.

$5 is already pretty good... These aren't someone's surplus plastic goblins or skeletons, they're out of print metal models from almost 20 years ago, and gamers still want them for their armies today, so they go for what you'd pay if they were new at today's prices. I'm not saying this to be a jerk... Just don't get your hopes up.

I bought my whole 4000-5000pts of Chaos Dwarfs for maybe $400 and there were 20 or so BBs in there at least... But that was before Tamurkhan was even rummored and the guy was looking for a good home for his collection.

It happens... But takes time.
~N

TheFNG:

Maybe I'm unrealistic, but I'm willing to give it a shot here.

TheFNG
I'm not saying this to be a jerk... Just don't get your hopes up.

Nicodemus
Its ok, I appreciate the frankness. This is more a last ditch effort to find some before I invest in Roz's new models whenever RA launches them. =)