[Archive] W: Chaos Dwarf Big Hats H: Paypal

BLOOD AXE:

I regret selling/trading away my Chaos Dwarves.

The more I look at those Death Rockets, the more I want to restart my Chaos Dwarf army.

Does anyone have some reasonably priced Chaos Dwarves to sell?

Pm me with list & prices.

Usa here.

They would go to a good home.

Thanks.

starscream:

What are you looking for? How much you looking to spend?

I am considering selling my big hat army. Its fairly big. I was thinking of maybe offering it to a group buy here as I dont really want to piece it out myself.

Off the top of my head I have:

20 metal warriors(incl cmd)

5 plastic warriors

20 Blunderbuss (incl cmd)

3 death rockets

1 earthshaker

6 bull centaurs

20 hobbo archers(incl cmd)

10 hobbo wolfriders

olgah khan + 5 of his wolfboyz

ghazak khan

mounted hobbo chief

lord on taurus

sorcerer on lammasu

lord leaning on axe

sorcerer on foot

plus probably a few other heros/whatnots.

Oh and enough resin lava bases for the whole lot (from Foundations of War).

I need to raise money to get my bike on the road so I’m thinking of selling a couple of armies. I’d rather not sell my CDs but they are probably the most valuable so its what I am considering (unless I uncover anything else).

BLOOD AXE:

I wont pay for paint jobs as I plan to paint myself to match the rest of my army. I really only want Chaos Dwarfs. Not hobgoblins Taurus lammasu or centaurs. Butvi will take them as part of a whole army if necessary.

Crh608:

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and recently started to collect a chaos dwarf army.  Starscream if you are interested in doing a group buy or Blood Axe if you buy the entire army and don’t want all of I would be interested in the 10 hobbo wolfriders, the mounted hobbo chief, and the sorcerer on lammasu if the price is reasonable.

Stepo:

I would be interested in a group buy if that’s the way it’s going to go and in that event I would be interested in the Metal CD’s (Warriors + CMD)

Cheers

G.2:

I was thinking of maybe offering it to a group buy here as I dont really want to piece it out myself.

starscream
That sounds like a good idea. So do you have a price for the whole army, so that the person organising the group buy (and ultimately the one buying it), can work out a break-down of this army into smaller groups. This way Blood Axe can pick what he wants.

BLOOD AXE:

Yeah…um…Steppo.

…I asked for the Chaos Dwarves first & its my thread. A little rude to just jump in. The least you could do was Pm him…or let me have first dibs before chiming in.

Anyway…Im really only interested in actual Chaos Dwarves. Warriors, Blunderbuss, Command, Heroes, War machines, crew.

Not really interested in Hobgoblins, Bull Centaurs, Taurus, Lammasu.

Id be interested in a split that way if the price is reasonable. If its high crazy Ebay prices, Im not interested.

If its a really good deal I would take it all. (hobs & everything)

starscream:

Hi guys, easy now!

Adding up with the going rates it seems the entire lot is worth around £500.

Being this is CDO though and you guys are all in my cool book I’d sell for £350 plus P&P.

How that is done though is down to Blood Axe first.

I have done many trade on here in the past as you can see by my feedback so you can buy with confidence :wink:

Stepo:

Sorry bud, just showing interest, nothing intended.

BLOOD AXE:

IM willing to split if we can come up with something.

I want :

20 metal warriors(incl cmd)

5 plastic warriors

3 death rockets

1 earthshaker

lord leaniung on axe

sorcerer on foot

any other chaos dwarf heroes,etc.

Shef:

I told starscream that i wanted these if you didn’t after he posted his reply. in either a group buy or if he parts them out.

what i’m willing to throw down on

20 hobbo archers(incl cmd)

10 hobbo wolfriders

olgah khan + 5 of his wolfboyz

mounted hobbo chief

if i get them awesome if not thats cool too.

BLOOD AXE:

Ok between the two of us that wont leave much. Just the Taurus, Lammasu & some odds/ends.

How are we gonna do this?

Murdock129:

Have we decided on prices?

Just I don’t have much spare cash, but would love some of those Bull Centaurs, maybe the Lammasu too

BLOOD AXE:

Have we decided on prices?

Just I don't have much spare cash, but would love some of those Bull Centaurs, maybe the Lammasu too

Murdock129
The centaurs are the most expensive thing in the army.

Murdock129:

Well, I have a bit, if we could decide the prices it’d be easier, and there’s always the lammasu as well

Crh608:

I am still interested in the lammasu, but would need to know a price first.

G.2:

Here is my ESTIMATED price guide if anyone is interested.

20 metal warriors(incl cmd) - USD$3.75 each  

5 plastic warriors - USD$2.50 each  

20 Blunderbuss (incl cmd) - USD$3.75 each

20 Blunderbuss (incl cmd) - USD$3.75 each

3 death rockets - USD$13.75 each

1 earthshaker - USD$16.50 each

6 bull centaurs- USD$10.00 each

20 hobbo archers(incl cmd) - USD$3.70 each

10 hobbo wolfriders - USD$5.00 each

olgah khan + 5 of his wolfboyz - USD$5.00 each

ghazak khan - USD$6.50 each

mounted hobbo chief - USD$6.50 each

lord on taurus - USD$16.50 each

sorcerer on lammasu - USD$16.50 each

lord leaning on axe - USD$5.00 each

sorcerer on foot - USD$5.00 each

Oh and enough resin lava bases for the whole lot (from Foundations of War). - Free

These prices in US dollars, and with the current exchange rate of .63 for GPB this will total to about £350. So you will still need to pay for the postage.

Enjoy

ChungEssence:

I’m interested in a Death Rocket/the Metal Warriors.

I’d need to know a price first

Shef:

Edit: Either G.2’s list or mine doesn’t matter (under his i would pay a little less. so i’m good either way)

350 pounds is $549.675 so lets call it a even 550

now if i tweak the numbers to get it closer to 550 the break down is this

20 metal warriors(incl cmd) $4each 80

5 plastic warriors $2.5ea 12.5

20 Blunderbuss (incl cmd) $4each 80

20 Blunderbuss (incl cmd) $4each 80

3 death rockets $9each 27

1 earthshaker $9each 9

6 bull centaurs $7each 42

20 hobbo archers(incl cmd) $4each 80Shef

10 hobbo wolfriders $6each 60Shef

olgah khan + 5 of his wolfboyz $6each 36Shef

ghazak khan $6each 6

mounted hobbo chief $6each 6

lord on taurus $10each 10

sorcerer on lammasu $10each 10

lord leaning on axe $5each 5

sorcerer on foot $5each 5

total $548.5 at this price i only want these.

I am willing to be the buyer/shipper of the group buy, as i was in the first one and i do have some market rep for selling items on here. but i will not buy it straight out of pocket (bank accounts not what it used to be =)) everything will have to get called dibs on and each persons total price will be given and you’ll send that to my paypal and i will in turn send it to starscream. the items would come to my house in Athens GA and i would find out shipping costs from him to me, and we all will pay the correct amount based off of our total purchase. i will then repackage the CD’s and ship them off to you, with another shipping cost for me to you. this is how i think we did it when G.2 ran it and due to logistics had Blue in VT ship it out. if i’m wrong on any part plz plz plz let me know G.2 =)

Shef:

nice g.2 while i was working on mine you went and did one too =)