[Archive] W: Chaos Dwarf Big Hats H: Paypal

G.2:

nice g.2 while i was working on mine you went and did one too =)

Shef
Well, I had a database of prices, I have used as a guide in the past, and I just tweaked (using a multiplying factor) to adjust the values to fit this Bulk Lot. I would be interested to see your version of the price guide.

Crh608:

Going by either price list I would take the lamas and the two hero wolf riders (if shef does not want them)

Crh608:

I meant lammasu.

Shef:

if everyone is ok with me being the focus point for buying and shipping i do want what i noted. of couse after bloodaxe gets to pick what he wants and i take my choices as “payment for the headache” i’m sure i’m about to go thru =) then everyone can PM their wants. i’ll try to keep it fair when considering who asked for what on the thread first.

the above is only if i’m the one buying it and selling it of course.

Murdock129:

Count me out, I’d love some of those models but I need money more, heck might even end up selling off mine

Maritial strife…

BLOOD AXE:

Ive just had a bit of bad luck myself. My transmission went…so there went my extra cash to buy Chaos Dwarves. Im very sorry, but continue on without me. I hate to lose out, its a great deal. Thanks to Shef for helping out too. Im sure it wont be hard to find a buyer for those prices.

G.2:

Hey Shef, you might need to double check your numbers. I will send you a PM about it.

Absolutely my error. Thanks for the PM shef, clearing it up for me, sometimes I jump the gun, and don’t see everything. :slight_smile:

I have put in my request over on your other thread “Second CDO Group buy”. I love your style. :slight_smile:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10468

G.2:

...this is how i think we did it when G.2 ran it and due to logistics had Blue in VT ship it out. if i'm wrong on any part plz plz plz let me know G.2 =)

Shef
Sounds pretty good to me. I am sure the "Group Buys" will evolve with time.

Here is a link the original, if you want to re-read the rules, and for anyone who may have missed it, but wants to participate in this one.

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9997

Again, well done Shef.

ChungEssence:

Do the Death Rockets/Earthshaker come with any crew?

Cheers

starscream:

yes they all have crew/ammo