[Archive] W: more skulls!

maelzch:

As I’m expanding my Chaos Orcs army, I’m after loads more Skulls!

Any help is appreciated!

(I’m UK based and have £££)

Cheers,

Maelzch

Joshmohr:

GW has a Skull Bitz set, check it out:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1300203&prodId=prod1860131

maelzch:

yeah, I’ve seen that, but for the amount of skulls i’m after, that’d be a costly route. Cheers though!

Mostly after plastic skulls

Nicodemus:

yeah, I've seen that, but for the amount of skulls i'm after, that'd be a costly route.  Cheers though!

Mostly after plastic skulls

maelzch
Have you considered going the casting route? You could easily be cranking out 50+ skulls in an evening once you get the moulds made. I did this for some of my Warhammer Quest board sections as a lot of them needed skulls galore.

Alternatively, if you or anyone you know has an old copy of HeroQuest around (or better still Return of the Witchlord) there are lots of plastic skulls in there... and rats if you like Skaven... or even just like rats.

~N

maelzch:

im tempted by casting, but i’m a little lazy for that!

Kera foehunter:

i cast them out of green stuff

Auretious Taak:

Hw do you cast them out of greenstuff? Kera see, you could if it is cost effective just cast up several hundred or thousand odd skulls for NIcodemus and problem would be solved. Just remember to factor in time to cast (labour) and cost of materials also.

A.T.

maelzch:

does anybody have any spare skulls going?, after loads o’ plastic ones, even the dragon one from the giant set, or any others.

If somebody on here would be able to cast me a load, PM me

Cheers,

Maelzch

starscream:

Is it for bases?

If so I’d go for Foundations Of War. They do ready made skull pile bases and are nice n cheap.

maelzch:

Is it for bases?

If so I'd go for Foundations Of War. They do ready made skull pile bases and are nice n cheap.

starscream
It's for movement trays for my chaos orcs (see the plog link in my sig)