[Archive] W: Random Chaos Dwarf stuff

bas_2312:

Hi,

I’m looking for some cavalry to add to my army. So mainly Hobgoblin Wolf Boys (the Dogs of War unit, or just the normal ones) and Bull Centaurs.

Hopefully one of you guys can help me out! :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

Hi,

I'm looking for some cavalry to add to my army. So mainly Hobgoblin Wolf Boys (the Dogs of War unit, or just the normal ones) and Bull Centaurs.

Hopefully one of you guys can help me out! :)

bas_2312
All the models are still available through calling GW mail Order, alternativly you can gamble the price on eBay. That or have a go at sculpting - see the conversions section of the forums.

good bearding!

Thorne:

Chaos Warhounds

Part Code:  99120201009
Chaos Marauder Shields

Part Code:  99080201001

I will be also using the range from EM4’s to make up the main bulk of the hobgoblins that I will be making for  my force to bulk it out and add soem handy cannon fodder to the great god Hashut !

Looking at the basic models they dont look that good but if you take a better look and add a little greenstuff and a little immagination then you would be pleasantly supprised.

My plan would be to buy
FP03b Orc with Bow x 50 Ref: FP03b £7.50
FP02b Orc with Spear x 50 Ref: FP02b  £7.50
Chaos Warhounds x 2 £23.50
Marauder Shields x 4 £7.80
Green stuff at £10.10 which is essential in any conversion job these days it seams
Core

Hobgoblins wolfriderz x10 180
�?� Wolf
�?� hand weapon
�?� Spear
�?� Bow
�?� Light armour
�?� Champion
�?� Standardbearer
�?� Musician
(Need box of chaos hounds and 10 Em4 orc spearmen)

Hobgoblins wolfriderz x10 180
�?� Wolf
�?� hand weapon
�?� Spear
�?� Bow
�?� Light armour
�?� Champion
�?� Standardbearer
�?� Musician
(Need box of chaos hounds and 10 Em4 orc spearmen)

Hobgoblins x30 170
�?� Hand weapon
�?� Light armour
�?� Sheild
�?� Spear
�?� Champion
�?� Standardbearer
�?� Musician
(Need 30 Em4 orc spearmen)

Hobgoblin stikkers x25 145
�?� Bow
�?� Hand weapon
�?� Light armour
�?� Champion
�?� Standardbearer
�?� Musician
(Need 25 Em4 orc archers)

Hobgoblin stikkers x25 145
�?� Bow
�?� Hand weapon
�?� Light armour
�?� Champion
�?� Standardbearer
�?� Musician
(Need 25 Em4 orc archers)

Near 820 points of hobgoblins for £56.40
Using the indy army list as I do not have the RH army list.

However for Bull centaurs there are a few options for it. You could use the pony from the battle for skull pass set or alternatively you can make ‘Boar’ centaurs using

Boars

Using FP05b Dwarf with Axe x 50 or even the spear armed option FP04b Dwarf with Spear x 50 Ref: FP04b a few pushpins dependent on the ammount you want it is a nice way to get together some chaos dwarf heavy.

Immages taken from the games workshop site no copywrite infringement meant and I appologise and will re-edit my post if this proves ot be an issue.

bas_2312:

I really just want some original Hobgoblin Wolfriders, since I already have a unit in my army and I want them to match.

So does anyone have any wolfriders left?