[Archive] W: Zonk 'ass cannon'

notmatthew:

Hi there!

I was looking for a good CD siege cannon alternative and I stumbled upon this forum…does anyone happen to have a zonk asscannon they’d like to sell?

Murdock129:

I wish you luck finding one, their really hard to get hold of since only a few were actually ever shipped, I was one of the unlucky ones to order one and it never was sent

notmatthew:

Hi there!

I was looking for a good CD siege cannon alternative and I stumbled upon this forum…does anyone happen to have a zonk asscannon they’d like to sell?

Murdock129:

Update, if anyone has an Ass-Cannon, please, try and sell it to bolt, same with most other Zonkcast

Thorne:

Slightly off topic but I had always considered sculpting one of these for giggles but didn’t know if it would sell at all what do you think ?

Murdock129:

Zonk’s Ass-Cannon was possibly his best selling model set, and when considering re-sculpting the Zonkcast stuff, Bolt has mentioned it’s easily the set most in demand now as well

The only things I can actually think that would probably sell better are a relatively cheap Juggernaut, or Bighat style Bull centaurs, at least in my view

So go for it, I might well buy one myself