[Archive] Wallacer the Moderator!

Xander:

Since our forum is really starting to pick up steam, we felt an added Moderator presence would be beneficial. Wallacer has decided to give up his newly earned Custom Display names, and forsake his own Slave count, to help out the forum as a Staff member!

Cheers to him!

Regards,

-Xander

wallacer:

Well, at least I got to be Hashut’s cow pimp for a little while.

zagor66:

All bow down before the new staff member!:hat off:hat off:hat off:hat off:hat off:hat off:hat off

Father Grumpmas:

Wow - you are a Super Moderator

Faster than a speeding consultant

Able to leap tall orders in a single bound

It’s a clerk

It’s a plan

Its Super Moderator

You ARE King of Everything :sick

wallacer:

Tbh, i’m not sure what the difference is between a moderator and a super moderator (but I like the sound of the “super” part, it’s a tremendous self esteem boost :wink: )

Father Grumpmas:

Well, you’re cooler than me, but that isn’t difficult. :hat off

Pyro Stick:

tbh i would rather have a custom title and my own slave count than be a moderator at the moment. Congratulations anyway. How long were you Hashut’s cow pimp? A day?

Willmark:

Congrats Well earned!

wallacer:

tbh i would rather have a custom title and my own slave count than be a moderator at the moment. Congratulations anyway. How long were you Hashut's cow pimp? A day?

Pyro Stick
It's more a question of helping out a bit than any real preference.
And I think I was Hashut's cow pimp for about 20 hours :rolleyes: (although i've put it in my signature so it isn't totally redundant).

Willmark:

Of course that begs the question. What exactly is Hashut’s Cow Pimp? Other then the obviously reference to Hashut pimping out said cows to Taurus’ maybe???

wallacer:

Well, I think of Hashut as being basically a Bull (or something Bull-like).

A Bull is male, a cow is female.

I’m going to stop typing now…

Willmark:

Great now I have an image of Hashut with a biggy floppy wide brimed hat, gold chains and a white suit, plus gold teeth keeping his “pimp hand” strong with all o’ his cow bitches…, damn you wallacer!

Anyways funny title even if only for a while.

Ellimist:

Welcome Wallacer!

This brings the number of Antipodean moderators to two. Today, the moderation, tomorrow the world!

wallacer:

Welcome Wallacer!

Ellimist
This brings the number of Antipodean moderators to two.

Ellimist
Clearly the X man just felt one wasn't enough. Who can blame him?
Today, the moderation, tomorrow the world!

Ellimist
So nice, realistic goals, then? :D

Xander:

To be honest, I have no idea where either of you are from. :stuck_out_tongue:

AGPO:

Congrats wallacer, damn, piped at the post. I had to go away for a couple of days so missed the first to 1000 title. Nice to have three people there or there abouts now! Blimey, the sites only been going 10 months!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I am a super moderator for a few years in another forum. It’s a huge workload, no one has any respect for you and no one shows any gratitude for the cleaning-up work that you do. :wink:

OK it might be a bit exagerrated but I felt you should start the work with the right attitude

Hashut’s Blessing:

Congratulations, Wallacer. Hopefully, my internet at university will be working better when I go back (I’m back in Essex for a wekk, hence how I can post). It’s not all too difficult to moderate on here.

wallacer:

I am a super moderator for a few years in another forum.

Ishkur Cinderhat
Yeah, same here. I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess :rolleyes:

Traitor King:

Well, I just popped back form an absense to say well done mate!

Nice on on the ‘ol post count too, ye’ do well ma boy, ye do’n well.