[Archive] Wallacer's Miscellaneous photos (lots of pics)

wallacer:

Khan!:

That’s a substantial amount of traitor marines!! And I love the genestealer patriarch - I want my Genestealer Cults and Space Hulk back!

Canix:

Sweet ,some great things there those marines had me speechless great minis they look cool:hat

wallacer:

Thanks. There is quite a few of them. It’s the complete set of all the old Renegade Marines designed by the Perry Twins.

cornixt:

Some great classics there!

wallacer:

Yep, even back then the Perry Twins were right on top of their game.

Pyro Stick:

Whats that model in the pic above the screaming bell? Is it a real model or a conversion?

Canix:

Yep, even back then the Perry Twins were right on top of their game.

wallacer
Thats why i like them,didnt realise they where all perrys had some of them once,the variations are Awesome!!!!!

wallacer:

Whats that model in the pic above the screaming bell? Is it a real model or a conversion?

Pyro Stick
It's a Cauldron of a Thousand Poxes, from the Bubonic Court list in the Lustria Book.
It is a normal Skaven figure sitting on top of the old Dark Elf Cauldron of Blood.

Pyro Stick:

Pyro Stick
It's a Cauldron of a Thousand Poxes, from the Bubonic Court list in the Lustria Book.
It is a normal Skaven figure sitting on top of the old Dark Elf Cauldron of Blood.

wallacer
Awesome. I knew it was the cauldron of a thousand poxes but i wasnt sure if they had actually made it a model.

Kera foehunter:

nice female dwarf on the flying boat…

AGPO:

Some incredible classic minis. I had some of those traitor marines once but alas, they are mine no longer :frowning:

wallacer:

nice female dwarf on the flying boat..

Kera foehunter
That's my gyrocopter (believe it or not).

Grimstonefire:

Whats the top 2 pics?

1st looks a little like a Chaos Vindicator?

No idea what the next one is?

wallacer:

Whats the top 2 pics?

1st looks a little like a Chaos Vindicator?
No idea what the next one is?

Grimstonefire
The top one is a Chaos Vindicator (well spotted, Grim) which I converted from a Rhino. The barrel is actually one of the sockets from my wrench and socket set (which i'm really hoping I don't need to use at some point...).

The second picture is of a Goblin Hero and a Goblin Wizard riding on Giant Spiders. The spiders are heresy figures, the Gobboes are Rackham. The Howdahs they are riding in are the rubber feet that I "borrowed" off the bottom of some chairs at work.

Arlon:

love the nurgle tank

think im gonna make a cauldron of poxes

thanx for the inspiration