[Archive] Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' �?" take 2?

clam:

Finally got the Metal Magic Chaos Dwarf Standard Bearer:

- and thought I finally had all Bob Olley’s Metal Magic dwarfs too - but ‘no’.

Seems to be a 17th one?? - could be a limited ed/unreleased one - but I have added him to my want list - and a load of other wants.

And for those who cares I can tell, that I have also updated - my ‘Chaos Dwarf Miniature Catalogue’s’ at photobucket.com - thinking a lot about moving them to another site - but for now you can find my collections here:

Marauders

3rd editions

Juggernaut

4th editions

Hobgoblins[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]Hobgoblins[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

clam:

Hi Clam, i have one of those grenadier dwarfs with the mace wearing the cloak .Do you have anymore xbow doubles?

Canix
Sorry Canix, no more leftovers I'm afraid - would you consider selling?

clam:

The psyco hobbis and the 3 missing Grenadier’s are in the house.

List updated and a few new wants added: Citadel AD&D Duergar’s and Mirliton Dwogar Guards

Canix:

Hi Clam, i have one of those grenadier dwarfs with the mace wearing the cloak .Do you have anymore xbow doubles?

Canix
Sorry Canix, no more leftovers I'm afraid - would you consider selling?

clam
Did you get it from someone else? ha ha i see your search is expanding to everything small and chaotic.Unfortunately i cant help with the duargar they are great minis in that D&D range,but i used CD for duargar back in the day :hat

clam:

These five have been added:

Wants have been updated.

@Canix

Found all 3 Granadier in a US store, but thx!

Zanko:

Hi clam!

Are you still looking for these guys?

Dark Dwarfs from Heartbreaker, it´s an actuell auction at eBay!

:hashut

Vintagephreak:

Hi mate, have listed Gimbrin and Osrim on eBay if you’re still interested in those…

http://tinyurl.com/yfm226r

Cheers,

Martin

clam:

I am, so thanks for the tip, Martin

starscream:

Do you recognise these hobgoblins Clam?

they are labelled Kudra and Shaylob. I got them in a tin full of old lead minis.

At least I assume they are hobgoblins.

excuse the crappy iphone pic

clam:

Yes I do :smiley: - Ain’t they just awesome? Don’t sell for much - but they are so cool.

They are Nick Lund Hobgoblin’s from a set of 8 greenskins called: Mighty Ugezod’s Death Commandos.

Now, you just need the 6 others :wink:

starscream:

nice one, cheers Clam, I actually have all the others too, they are in the same tin. I picked up a biscuit tin full of minis from that era for a few quid at a boot fair last year, there quite a few characterful ones I intend to use.

coolio, I think I’ll paint em up.

Stunties:

Why don’t you contact me ?? … Kev … www.stunties.com

… my email is: stunties@ntlworld.com

I�?Tm looking for these Dwarfs/Chaos Dwarfs/Halflings �?" really hope you�?Tll help me out once again.

WANTS:

Most of all: Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut Turret platform and sides, so I can finish my Jugger.

Chaos Dwarfs - Citadel/GW:

Unreleased Chaos Dwarf:

Renegade variant - Drum/Drone Ulsen

Citadels - AD&D - Duergar Dwarfs

I know of 15 variants of these 3 guys - have 4 of these, so im still interested in more.

For reference please look at: http://www.stunties.com/wiki/index.php/ADD65_Duergar_variations

Other Evil/Dark Dwarfs:

Heartbreaker Fantasy Dark Dwarfs:

213s

214s

219s

Metal Magic:

C9999c

Sorry - but I can’t find a better picture of this guy

Chronicle Miniatures:

Essex (Bob Olley Chaos Dwarves)

Think I might like to have these too - so I put all dwarfs (as seen here) on my want list, too:

http://www.stunties.com/wiki/index.php/Essex_-_Chaos_Dwarfs

Chronopia:

Guess I would like their evil ones as well.

Mirliton’s Dworgar’s

Citadel Dwarfs:

Gimbrin Finehelm:

Osrim Chardz:

Chaos:

Some of the Chaos hounds:

Source: Stunties.com and collecting-citadel-miniatures.com

Btw: I live in Denmark (Europe) and would prefer PayPal-payment

clam

Vogon:

I think I might have a couple of the old chaos warhounds lying around some where.

I’ll see if I can dig them out

Cheers

Vogon

clam:

Holy … .? This is a very old thread you guys found here. Could still use some of those hounds, though :slight_smile:

- and a visit from Mr. Stunty himself - I’m honored :slight_smile: might sent you a mail regarding my current needs :wink: