[Archive] Want ..Nurgle Plague Toad

RichardC1967:

looking for 1 Nurgle Plague Toad…I want to use it to make a Palanquin for my Nurgle Lord…please pm me if you have an extra one laying around…have Paypal… or maybe some trade items…

Thanks

ryanamandaanna:

I think I may happen to have one extra… give me a bit to search through my stuff…

RichardC1967:

I think I may happen to have one extra... give me a bit to search through my stuff...

ryanamandaanna
awesome..thanks...

ryanamandaanna:

As it so happens, I do; already assembled, based, and primed black.

RichardC1967:

As it so happens, I do; already assembled, based, and primed black.

ryanamandaanna
cool...can you post a pic? and do you prefer trade or $$

ryanamandaanna:

Not the best pic since its dark out…

Probably paypal unless you had something snazzy

RichardC1967:

Not the best pic since its dark out...

Probably paypal unless you had something snazzy

ryanamandaanna
ok..all I really have to trade is WOC stuff anyway..so if you prefer Paypal, pm me with your price and we'll go from there..thanks

ryanamandaanna:

ok..all I really have to trade is WOC stuff anyway..so if you prefer Paypal, pm me with your price and we'll go from there..thanks

RichardC1967
I do WoC too; do you have a list of stuff you wanna part with?

RichardC1967:

RichardC1967
I do WoC too; do you have a list of stuff you wanna part with?

ryanamandaanna
what do you need?....I did have about 10,000 points worth but have been piecing it out bit by bit...I'll get list together of my leftovers

RichardC1967:

here’s what I have to trade…I also have a metal Demon Prince minus the wings and a few Reaper miniatures Trolls…

30 horse marauders (10 with throwing axe and musician,(2 units of 5), (20 with flails, and muscian,(2 units of 10)…textured based and primered black

30 marauder on foot with AHW(used as hand weapon and shield) with full command, primered black on textured bases with some minor conversions, and movement tray included…

30 marauder on foot with GW, full command, primered black on textured bases with minor conversions and movement tray

40 chaos warhounds 10 primered black on textured bases, and 30 about 95% painted on textured bases

17 WOC with AHW, full command ,Khorne banner,primered black on textured base,movement tray included…

10 chaos knight steeds(no riders)…primered black on textured bases…

1 converted Valkia the bloody,primered black on textured base…

1 Chaos chariot assembled and based on textured base, primered black (converted with current plastic Chaos Knights horses instead of the wimpy old style horses)…current metal/pewter model

ryanamandaanna:

do you have pics of the chariot, the warriors, and Valkia? (for an educated decision)

RichardC1967:

I’ll get some pics ASAP…how much $ value are you placing on your Plague Toad?

ryanamandaanna:

meh, whatever you think is reasonable. They’re 43 GBP + shipping from FW / 3 = about $25 retail? really depends on value to you versus what you have.

RichardC1967:

do you have pics of the chariot, the warriors, and Valkia?  (for an educated decision)

ryanamandaanna

basic oop chariot with upgraded horses, converted Valkia needs horns, and basic WOC with AHW, Khorne banner and some warriors have upgraded chaos knights helmets

evilskull52:

there a website that i found that sells 3 plague toads for 30 USD

here is web site Loading...

RichardC1967:

here is web site http://www.coolcastornot.com/forge-world-chaos-c-29_32.html?page=2&sort=20a

evilskull52
interesting site..thanks for the link..now it will get attacked by the GW police..never mind the company is in China..

ryanamandaanna:

I can’t really compete with re-casts, so I guess its up to you. I like all of those models, so make an offer and I’ll see what I can do.

RichardC1967:

I can't really compete with re-casts, so I guess its up to you.  I like all of those models, so make an offer and I'll see what I can do.

ryanamandaanna
will you trade the toad for the chariot?

ryanamandaanna:

I’d be down for that. pm me your address.

evilskull52:

here is web site http://www.coolcastornot.com/forge-world-chaos-c-29_32.html?page=2&sort=20a

evilskull52
interesting site..thanks for the link..now it will get attacked by the GW police..never mind the company is in China..

RichardC1967
wait......WHAT?!?!