[Archive] WANTED - ''lookout'' Gnoblars

LLV:

I am after alot of these chaps -around 20 or so

For those of you who dont know which part im refering to - its the little gnoblar that comes in the Ogre Kingdoms Bull sprues. He is standing straight and pointing with one arm, and is intended to sit on top of the banner.

Anyone who has got some ogres might have a spare one or two sitting around - if you can spare them please send me a pm.

Those who collect Ogres might have 5-10 - I am willing to buy or trade in large numbers but for one or two here or there it would get daft me paying teh couple of dollar per one.

So those with a spare one laying around, all I can offer is my eternal gratitude:D

Thanks

EE

LLV:

C’mon guys - Im sure somone , somewhere here has a few laying about:cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

I know I have at least one. If I find I have more or can get hold of some more, I’ll send them. (it’s my little brothers ya see) Out of curiosity, why do you need so many?

The Flying Beaver:

I have a few that I’d be willing to send you. Any idea what the postage would cost? (I’d be sending you from Canada)

LLV:

@Hashuts Blessing - its a ‘secret projct right now’ but I think you’ll like the results when I post 'em here:)

@TFB - I am IN Canada:cheers Im in Calgary, so it wont be much at all!

Those who can deffo send me the little blighters please PM me with your offer.

I am running the same request on 3 different sites and athough lots of people have told me they have some - I havent had a single ‘pledge’ yet…:sad

Thanks guys!

The Flying Beaver:

I’ll give them for free, all I ask is that you pay postage.

LLV:

I'll give them for free, all I ask is that you pay postage.

The Flying Beaver
THANK YOU!

They are small enough to put into a regular standard mail envelope.

The postage on such will be all of $1-$2....?

But if its more than that let me know and i'll paypal you

EE

Zorgoth:

I can do the same. (I play Ogres and have lots of the things, but many have been “experimented” with…)

LLV:

ok those offering to send me gnoblars…

PLEASE PM ME with the amount your sending, and what(if anything )you want for em…

Then I can PM you my mailing address

cheers:cheers

EE

LLV:

flying beaver - have you sent them?

The Flying Beaver:

Sorry EE, I’m lazy. Also, after digging through my bitz box, I’ve only found one gnobbo. I will send it to you, but first I’ll need you to PM me your address. :idea

LLV:

Sorry EE, I'm lazy. Also, after digging through my bitz box, I've only found one gnobbo. I will send it to you, but first I'll need you to PM me your address. :idea

The Flying Beaver
DONE:P

Ok,

So 1 from FB, 4 coming from a fellow on Warseer, a few from Xander(was it 3 or 4?)

hmmmm including the ones I have that puts me at around 12...

12 more should do it!

C'mon peeps - give an ol' slavemaster a helping hand and send me your Gnoblars!!!:)

Zorgoth, Hashuts blessing...???

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll need to find out how many I have to see if the p&p to Canada is worth sending them (one being sent at a cost of �5 won’t be economic for me is all…)

LLV:

I'll need to find out how many I have to see if the p&p to Canada is worth sending them (one being sent at a cost of �5 won't be economic for me is all...)

Hashut's Blessing
I believe they are small enough to shove in a 'regular' envelope.

royal mail postage to Canada on a 'letter' is around 1.30

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay. Well, I haven’t had time to look yet. Not sure if I even have 1. How many do you get in the Ogre Bulls box? I’m still highly intrigued as to what it’s for, he he he. Can’t wait to see it…

LLV:

Okay. Well, I haven't had time to look yet. Not sure if I even have 1. How many do you get in the Ogre Bulls box? I'm still highly intrigued as to what it's for, he he he. Can't wait to see it...

Hashut's Blessing
I think 2 or 3 in the box....

when I have a legal unit done - you shall see....so get sending...:cheers

Zorgoth:

ummm… do you mind if all of my spare gnobbos have extra body parts (extra heads and what-not)?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, they are my brothers, but I’ll see if I can steal them for ya :D.

LLV:

ummm... do you mind if all of my spare gnobbos have extra body parts (extra heads and what-not)?

Zorgoth
Nope - im gonna chop em up real good anyway. Aslong as the body is the lookout gnoblar- I can use em:)

orclord:

Do you need anymore?I have some. Thanks Orclord www.jlminiatures.com