[Archive] War Machines(1)

Tom The Cruel:

Hi Guys,

Wanted to show you my WIP for a hellcannon teathered to an Ogre slave, long way from done but I was looking for a bit of feedback and will post final “done” pictures too

[attachment=3462]

TTC

:hat

ps if the pics small im sorry my slave is yet to fully understand this computer hashut has provided.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

CopperPot:

I’ve always liked the idea of slave ogres pulling or pushing war machines into battle nice one dude

Karring:

Cool ogre, hahaha

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Chico:

I love it, i’d add a second Ogre though :slight_smile:

fairoaks024:

like it! i agree with Chico too though, think it’d look better with a second ogre helping

regards

jim

Tom The Cruel:

Cheers for the feedback guys I’ll have a look at adding another ogre in will have to see if he fits.

TTC:hat

Lava Lord:

:hat Which orges do you find the better to use?? I want to get a couple for my quake cannon…

Tom The Cruel:

:hat  Which orges do you find the better to use??  I want to get a couple for  my quake cannon..

Lava Lord
That big chap is a standard plastic gw ogre.
Arms from mournfang slightly repositioned.
I've leant him back to be "straining" against the hell cannon breaking loose.
Plan on putting one on my large dread quake base too
Maybe pilling up shells onto the loading ramp.
Will have to see when my next forgeworld order lands.

I'll post up my progress on this model and my quake when I've done some more.

TTC
:hat

Tom The Cruel:

Wanted to put up two more complete warmachines from the vault to get your opinions on :slight_smile:

First Magma Cannon finished today

[attachment=3471]

First Hellcannon Finished yesterday

fairoaks024:

oh, those are very nice, particularly like the metals you’ve done on the magma cannon,

regards

jim

Chico:

The freehand on the magma cannon set the whole warmachine of nicely.

Good job.

Kera foehunter:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing is soooooooooooo sweet as an Ogre walking your Hell cannon

Tom The Cruel:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing is soooooooooooo sweet as an Ogre walking your Hell cannon

Kera foehunter
That right!
They both need their exercise after all

:)

kingeamonn:

If you had a second ogres it would be a good idea to green stuff a cannon of something to make it look like its loading it or something…

SupremeMasterofHashut:

I used shackles from chaos maruader sprews for the looks and used the ogre bull models for my dreadquakes. Just to add a nice feature of a slaved ogre.

Tom The Cruel:

Seems that slave ogres are popular!

Will be updating in the next few days with finished second hell cannon

TTC