[Archive] Warhammer for the DS and PSP

Pyro Stick:

My cousin just sent me this link to a trailer for a new game coming out on the DS and PSP. Its a warhammer 40,000 game. There is also a Warhammer game coming out on Xbox 360 which i think will be much better than this. The trailer looks ok but its only space marines vs chaos space marines so i dont think it will be that good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDw3n7tE4Bo

Ghrask Dragh:

I saw the new 360 game at GamesDay this year, can’t wait until it comes out, looks excellent!! (will be a while yet though)

I thought I saw something on eBay about a psp Warhammer 40k game but thought it was just a scam, oh well.

minty:

hehe, squad commanders an alright game, I got to play it for a while on a sorta not fully allowed disc

Pyro Stick:

I got to play it for a while on a sorta not fully allowed disc
I might download the rom to try it out

WarplockMonkey:

I agree, the 40k one dosent seem to be that good, it would be better if it had more armies

But that Battle March looks awsome! I will have to bully my friend to get it, for i dont have a 360…:~

Pyro Stick:

I agree, the 40k one dosent seem to be that good, it would be better if it had more armies

But that Battle March looks awsome! I will have to bully my friend to get it, for i dont have a 360.....:~

WarplockMonkey
I would advise getting a 360. I put of getting one for so long. I only just got one and it is the most awesome games console out these, especially since its the halo 3 edition

Tallhat:

The 40K one is almost exactly the same as the Chaos Gate game. That was actually quite good.

- Tallhat