[Archive] warhammer project for the new year

Kera foehunter:

so what are your new project for the new year!!

i need to finsh up first then i start some new

Willmark:

Ummm actually paint something? Seems my army production tanked right around the time I started the WoH… Correlation perhaps?

snowblizz:

so what are your new project for the new year!!
i need to finsh up first  then i start some new

Kera foehunter
I think the answer remains: lots!

What I'd really like though is get my Deamons of chaos painted as that is my "tournament army".
Other than that I don't know.

Filipicusius:

Guess ill keep going witch hunter style…

Cryonicleech:

I’m looking at expanding my 40k orks in time for Games Day, since I’m not too familiar with any other. I am looking at Daemonhunters though…we’ll see

rabotak:

working on 3k vostroyan IG… this time i´ll be painting myself :o

…and theres still a lot of cds left which need to be rebased

Kera foehunter:

i might do a non pirate something !!maybe a evil halflings

Hashut’s Blessing:

Whatever it is I did this year lol :stuck_out_tongue: On top of that, a Sisters of Sigmar Mordheim Warband. That is a completely new thing for me :wink:

furrie:

I will finish some more models I already have lying around and if that isn’t enough to get me trough the year I will start making some terrain :stuck_out_tongue:

Baggronor:

Finish my Undead in time for the GT finals, then either WoC or DEs. And some more CDs of course :slight_smile:

Bassman:

Finish my Undead in time for the GT finals, then either WoC or DEs. And some more CDs of course :)

Baggronor
Bassman suggestions for Baggronor :) :
finish your Cds casting project and your awesome vampires! :hat off

Bassman suggestions for Bassman :~ :
finish my Cds in time to re-vamp my Dark Elves. :hashut

grom:

i need to finsh up first then i start some new

Kera foehunter
haha!

+1

Maul:

I need to get serious about painting CD as I am close to finish modeling 3-5 units now (25 orcs, 25 warriors, 15 blunderbuss, 5 bull centaurs, and 10 hobgoblins, 10 wolf riders, and an earthshaker). This army is my number one priority. I will be modeling my taurus, I just need some old plastic dragon wings and continuing to wade into my giant mobs of hobgoblins. You know Xander’s hobgoblin conversion method looses it luster a bit when you are planning on making 100 of them.

Other then that, I want to get my two pike men blocks based and pimed with magnetized bases.

tjub:

To get enough CD to play a decent battle and to go back and touch up my battle hardened Squats who deserve some new paint on some areas…

Slavelord:

Definitly finish my WoC, start my CD’s, do that DoW army i was thinking of…and some dark elfs maybe…and those orcs i got laying around need a re-paint…an all zombie vamp army…all to much…

*Head explodes

Kera foehunter:

well i going to try to make some trolls

to sharpen my skills

Grimstonefire:

I want to finish my hammerers, miners and rangers. Maybe a warmachine or two as well.

My immediate main projects for the new year are a chosen knight of slaanesh, a mounted khorne BSB and (eventually) my great taurus.

qwe50:

Repaint some of my CD’s and paint the new models i got - after that paint my Empire army

It’s funny

When you don’t have a job you have loads of time to paint but no money to buy models - When you have a job you have loads of money to buy models but no time to paint them.

I prefere to have a job do.