[Archive] Warlord giving away free sprues

Joshmohr:

According to my 40k forums, people have been signing up at the following link to receive warlord news letter, and in return for signing up you get a free sprue- most common is the Ghoul sprue. I figured I’d share it all with you:

20% Discount Games Workshop, wargames and miniatures with Wayland Games - Wayland Games

Enjoy!

Bolg:

Thanx for the link. I filled it in and we’ll see what happens.

furrie:

Just filled it in. Hope to get some cool looking goodies :smiley:

nitroglysarine:

filled it in to, fingers crossed for something of use!

Borador:

Thanks for the link!

inkpwn:

Many thanks :slight_smile: cant wait to see what happens

Blue in VT:

Do you think they will send these across the pond? I signed up just incase…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blue

nitroglysarine:

Hmmm…

Free Stuff!

What could be better than getting discount miniatures and a free mantic journal?

How about some free Mantic miniatures with every order?
Have we misunderstood the free stuff? -I’m still hoping we get some free anyway just for signing up.

clam:

This is old news aint it? I got me free sprue 7 or 8 months ago :wink: But they still have plenty left as they included them in many orders, still.

EDIT: Oh sorry that was the Mantic/Wayland sign up I entered.

zobo1942:

I’m in Canada, and I got a free ghoul. Pretty sweet miniature, actually…

nitroglysarine:

@zobo, how long did you have to wait?

zobo1942:

@nitro:

Well, it took quite a while to get, actually - a couple months at least, if I remember.

I have several associates who still haven’t received their sprue, even though they signed up for both newsletters. I suppose if you can put up with the spam, you don’t really have much to lose.

clam:

But if you need any hobby products Wayland might be worth a visit :smiley:

Free Stuff!

What could be better than getting discount miniatures and a free mantic journal? How about some free Mantic miniatures with every order?

Well, we’ve almost run out of Mantic Journals to give away, so we’re going to give you some Ghoul sprues instead!

They’re fantastic miniatures for virtually any game. So whether you’re an avid painter, converter or gamer, we’re confident you’ll find a great use for them.

Get your order in fast though, because numbers are limited and they’re sure to run out too!

Wayland March Newsletter
And there is a Voucher in March, too.

So this could be a way to get it/get it fast.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

What’s the mini look like? Any pics?

zobo1942:

There’s a picture here:

John's Toy Soldiers: Plague Zombies - Mantic Ghouls - Wayland Games