[Archive] Warmachine Mercenaries as CD?

Satan:

Take a look at these:

Horgenhold Forge Guard | Privateer Press

Does anyone have any size comparisons w. the PP dwarves? Could be a fun alternative for Ironsworn, for example.

Insidious:

More important how well would these rank up lol…

MLP:

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t even fit on a 20mm base let alone rank up! I think they’d be noticably bigger than Infernals

Satan:

But might work as 40mm unit fillers?

warh:

I think warmachine models are in the 30mm scale? But FW chaos dwarfs are a head taller than GW dwarfs anyway so they might not look to out of place.

JMR:

Does this help?

Google has the answer to all things in life!

Zanko:

To bring them directly face to face to the GW Chaos Dwarfs would be much better! :wink:

:hashut

Cat Fashions:

This wouldn’t be too shabby for bull centaurs. You could stick 2 on a base and have dwarven iron men running down your flanks.

Bassman:

I do prefer Baggronor’s Royal guard :slight_smile:

theforgefather:

I do prefer Baggronor's Royal guard :-)
Yeag, Bagg's dwarf models are IMO the best non FW/GW chaos dwarf models around,

Back on topic, I think they are too big for usage around other CD models. What are ironsworn meant to look like anyway?

Da Crusha:

well those bases look like 30mm display bases if that helps anyone.

khedyarl:

I own twenty of them for my Rhullic Mercenaries, and they’re roughly equivilent size to Infernal Guard.

Not a fan of them as a Chaos Dwarf representative, though. Just don’t really fit my aesthetic.

Zanko:

I own twenty of them for my Rhullic Mercenaries, and they're roughly equivilent size to Infernal Guard.

khedyarl
Could you post a pic with the different minis (old CDs, FW ones and the PTP Mercenaries), so that we all would be able to evaluate the sizes!?!?

:hashut

khedyarl:

Sure, will post when I get home from work.