[Archive] Warplock's Bull Centaur (Sculpting Started!)

WarplockMonkey:

Hey y’all!

Well…its been a while since i have given the Beloved of Hashut some lovin’…so whilst in Biology class today…i rustled up a concept idea for a Bull Centaur Champion/Character

Hopefully, if i can push aside my growing Lizzie army, i should have a go at scratch sculpting this guy! :hat off

So what do you think of the concept guys?

- Warplock

two_heads_talking:

well, I’m not seeing all teh sketch, it seems the legs are missing, but I like the armor on the back… the helmet, shield and hsoulder pads are amazing…

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

IF you can manage to get him sculpted to that level …

… he’ll be great …

Grimstonefire:

If you plan on casting any part of it I’d do a different design for the beard on the shield, but other than that it should be great!

You may need some extra details on the bull armour in places, as a mini it would need it.

If only you’d done it on plain paper it would have been a nice piece of finished art.

Kera foehunter:

push them lizzard aside ! will you do this for all of us ! P L E A S E !!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Excellent. Sculpt it, definitely. cast it if you can. I would say make sure the back legs are thicker than the front ones appear, just to make sure it is supported well enough.

Viskar Zhragoth:

WM: Awesome drawing. Agree with above…please put it on white paper next time! (Of course might be harder to do in Biology class…if only I could still do stuff like that at WORK). Might have to get it scanned in and you can use photoshop to erase the lines!

and yeah, if your finished model looks close to that, it will be great! Put down the Lizzies…don’t paint anymore till the new book comes out (Feb 9th I believe) Heck that is 2 months scultping!

WarplockMonkey:

THT: Well…i DID draw the back legs, but, they didnt turn out too well, and there wasnt anything interesting about them anyway!

Grim: Well, i wasnt really thinking about casting it, i dont have the funds to do it myself, and my parents are too wary of private companies, so i guess it will just be a showcase peice for me :slight_smile: But i wasnt thinking of doing the chain beard on the sculpt…i just thought it would look cool on the drawing :stuck_out_tongue:

And i didnt HAVE any white paper! It was ahem ‘aqquired’ from the back of my book…:stuck_out_tongue: Bull Centaurs are much more interesting the chromasomes!

Ok ok ok guys you have convinced me…as soon as i finish the paintwork on my latest project ( a sculpted slann on a scratch built palanquin) ill get straight to it! :smiley:

- Warplock

centauro enano:

Excellent, both pose as the quality of the drawing, luck with the project

two_heads_talking:

shoot, if you could reproduce that, I’d buy one… I’d use it as a champion…

Obsidian:

That art looks awesome mate! :cheers:

I migth be able to cast it in resin for you. Pm me if your interested.

If I don’t respond quickly then it’s because I’m on my honeymoon! :wink:

Kera foehunter:

thanks warplock!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

WarplockMonkey:

Well guys, sculpting has started, so heres a WIP :wink:

- Warplock

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looking good so far. STOP TYPING GET FINISHING AND CASTING! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Viskar Zhragoth:

Agreed, looking fantastic…but stop typing, getting scultping…finish him and give us minis and casts!

VZ

Xander:

More angles!!! :smiley:

Nice work!! :smiley:

Merchant:

Cool mini, I like the GS work.

Cheers :cheers

Kera foehunter:

warplock !!! great work could we get a side view

al-hashut:

Nice sculpt, i really like the helmet design. Crack the whip and tell those sculpting slaves to get a move on

Willmark:

What are you doing wasting time on Lizardmen, get making this NOW! These would will be phenomenal for an entire unit.