[Archive] Warriors of Chaos Spearhead pre-order

wallacer:

I notice that the Warriors of Chaos Spearhead is available for pre-order on Maelstrom:

Warriors of Chaos Spearhead

Cryonicleech:

Woah. I may or may not pick this up, but thanks for putting it out there wallacer.

The blood god looks forward to the new chaos releases…

wallacer:

If I wasn’t planning on buying a new blu-ray player i’d already have ordered one.

Still, perhaps it’s just as well - it is probably prudent to wait and see what all the models look like before I succumb to temptation.

Cryonicleech:

I’ve been to numerous different sites, and suppossedly there’s a load of new units on the way, so i’m basically waiting for that.

Hashut’s Blessing:

A good deal at £15 off, however, I’d like to know what it had in it for definite before buying it…

wallacer:

I'd like to know what it had in it for definite before buying it...

Hashut's Blessing
Yeah, me too. I'm particularly curious to know what the new Chosen miniatures look like.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Are there actually knew chosen miniatures? Or were they just a rumour?

Obsidian:

Must…resist…, must finish… Chaos Dwarfs… FIRST! :rolleyes:

furrie:

I should first paint al the models I already have, chaos, chaos dwarfs and normal dwarfs :P, but I’m still gonna buy the box :smiley:

wallacer:

Are there actually knew chosen miniatures? Or were they just a rumour?

Hashut's Blessing
I believe the Spearhead contains 10 metal Chosen miniatures.

As I mentioned in the other thread with the discount voucher the cost came to £123.25  :D

Hashut’s Blessing:

Tempting, however: that’s £123.25 more than I wish to spend and I guess I could wait until they came out :smiley:

wallacer:

I suppose that might work for those born with willpower.

Personally, i’d rather order it now :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

It’s not willpower, but no money :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Willpower is when you walk pass a pair of shoes ane don’t by them !!!

even if you have 10pairs

yea i think im just going to buy a few pieces of the chaos warrior army

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

it’s great having an imagernation because i’ll think of something to make that need a part of a chaos modal and it gives me a reason to buy it yay:)