[Archive] Warvault Charge!

Xander:

Warvault recently reset there vote count! That means we can rise to the top if everyone votes for Chaos Dwarfs Online!

http://www.warvault.net/fantasy/index.php?do=votes&id=90

Vote for us! Help attract new members. :slight_smile:

Nazhur:

Yes sir! My vote is in and you got it :wink:

Xander:

Huzzah! We are sitting at #9, well done everyone! 4 more votes and we’ll be in the top 5! So if you have work computers… :wink:

Praise Hashut!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I will now vote! (For the first time cowers)

Xander:

Wow, we did it! We are number 5! And just two votes out of 3rd spot!! Nice work guys!

angryboy2k:

Is there a 40k equivalent to Warvault?

Steve

Xander:

I am not sure Angryboy.

But we just made it to the #3 spot! Woo hoo! 7 Votes out of first. Great job guys!

Traitor King:

I voted. How often do they reset this?

hal:

I don’t understand why they reset, but it does give us a chance to reign in the lead, which we have taken full advantage of.

dedwrekka:

I don't understand why they reset, but it does give us a chance to reign in the lead, which we have taken full advantage of.

hal
Opinions change, people move on, and some sites disappear entirely. So you have to reset occasionally to weed out the really old sites.

It certainly used to bug me to go to a warhammer top of the list site that hadn't been updated in three editions.

Lord Zarkov:

Is there a 40k equivalent to Warvault?

Steve

angryboy2k
If I remember correctly Waravult does both,

The Flying Beaver:

3 more votes and we’re #1! We’re really kicking some ass here considering how much smaller we are compared to other forums! Good work guys!

Edit: Make that #1! Whoooo!

Xander:

Holy crap we’ve done it!

“Wa-wah-wee-whoa. King in the castle, king in the castle, la la la, do this, do this, king in the castle.” -Borat

Lord Marke:

I’m sure you would like to believe so but unfortunately you are back in second place, hello by the way.

Xander:

We got blitzed, hehe. Khemri.tk goes up 23 spots, lol.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Wow. Glad to see first, but then to hear Khenmri went up 23 spots? Saving up their votes, much? He he he…

cornixt:

I bet the exact same thing happened there as here, someone spotted it was reset and told everyone at the site.

Lord Marke:

I bet the exact same thing happened there as here, someone spotted it was reset and told everyone at the site.

cornixt
You would think so but no, what you witnessed is all CV :D.

The Flying Beaver:

We seem to have gone down around 10 votes mysteriously, as have all the site around us, and I was able to vote again. Everyone try it again, we may be able to re-take first place.

cornixt:

What is CV, Lord Marke?

Checked their site and they did announce it yesterday.��Some guy called Lord Marke did it.��Anyone heard of him?