[Archive] We were mentioned in Daemons of Chaos

Father Grumpmas:

I don’t know if this has been posted already or not but in the WFB Daemons book there is a timeline of events surrounding Daemons. One of the listings concerns a vampire forming an alliance with daemons and a reference to ogre and chaos dwarf settlements being attacked by undead and daemons.

I was also reading the old 5th edition Undead army book and there was a reference to the magic sword used by Dieter Helsnicht (The Doom Lord of Middenheim) as having been forged by a Dwarf Runelord who has been corrupted by chaos.

Snotling:

this could mean only one thing… we will get an army book in summer 2025! :slight_smile:

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

this could mean only one thing... we will get an amry book in summer 2025! :)

Snotling
LOL good one but they said the army book will be 2009 i think?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Actually, Goodbob, it was speculated/rumoured that we will get one and I believe it has been said as 2009, 2010 and 2012. Put simply, if we get one, we haven’t any solid idea.

Father Grumpmas, the Daemon book part is mentioned (I believe in passing at least on the Daemon’s Stump page) already, along with the fluff concerning Daemon’s Stump which is loosely to do with the CDs. However, that second piece I hadn;t heard off before. Although, it’s entirely possible that this Dwarf Runelord is actually Alaric the Mad as his mind was corrupted by Chaos (I think during the creation of the Runefangs) and so it may have found its way into his hands instead. Does it say specifially made for him?

Xander:

I have found two references so far, both can be seen on this page: [[Chaos Dwarf History and Fluff]]. :slight_smile: