[Archive] Weird request - math books

khedyarl:

Hi guys,

So this is a tad odd for a Chaos Dwarf Online market post, but I thought I’d give it a shot since a lot of us are in university.

I’m desperately searching for a used hardcover copy of Elementary Number Theory, by Rosen, fourth edition or higher.

Thanks!

RichardC1967:

Hi guys,

So this is a tad odd for a Chaos Dwarf Online market post, but I thought I'd give it a shot since a lot of us are in university.

I'm desperately searching for a used hardcover copy of Elementary Number Theory, by Rosen, fourth edition or higher.

Thanks!

khedyarl
http://www.amazon.com/Elementary-Number-Theory-6th-Edition/dp/0321500318

or

http://www.4shared.net/elementary+number+theory+rosen

khedyarl:

Thanks, Richard!

I checked amazon, and the only copies are the brand new 100 dollar plus ones, but for some reason it had never occurred to me to download them. I have a tablet, so it’d basically just be reading like an ebook. So now I feel retarded, but at least I have a copy. :stuck_out_tongue:

gIL^:

Make sure the Uni Police don’t see you have a downloadable version they might arrest you :smiley:

RichardC1967:

Thanks, Richard!

I checked amazon, and the only copies are the brand new 100 dollar plus ones, but for some reason it had never occurred to me to download them.  I have a tablet, so it'd basically just be reading like an ebook.  So now I feel retarded, but at least I have a copy.  :P

khedyarl
with a book like that, you can't possibly feel retarded..:D

brotsorrow:

Im glad you found it… I only have nursing and health science books.

Make sure the Uni Police don’t see you have a downloadable version they might arrest you :smiley:

gIL^
This is so true. Both textbooks for my statistics class i had to take last term were available for free as pdf’s… and of course so many idiotic young kids in my program were bragging to the professor and tutor about it, the school had to do something about it…

khedyarl:

Heh. It’s not actually for a class, its just something I need to familiarise myself with for another class I’m taking this September.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good choice to get the books - alas, I only have dramatist ones. Which weren’t any use to me anyway, lol :stuck_out_tongue: