[Archive] We're Back!

Xander:

I have no idea why CDO went down, and no idea why it came back online, but nevertheless, it has returned!! Save for a few quirks, everything seems to be functioning!

Praise Hashut! Time to get into full gear for the Nemesis Crown!

Sorry for long wait, I know people have been emailing me about it!

-Xander :hat off

Xander:

I fixed the quirks! :wink:

hal:

Cheers Xander! :cheers

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Good news indeed for the Chaos Dwarf community!

Perturabo:

Huzzah! My hat, were I to wear one, would be off to you, sir!:hat off

Lord Archaon:

It’s a good day indeed.:)Big thanks to you Xander!:hat off

Xander:

Thanks for coming back! :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

W00t! Go Mr. Xander and more spamming. By which, I OBVIOUSLY mean useful posts…

Guildenstern:

I’m happy you are back! I read you have problems at MyBB-Board. You are the only contact to CDs for me since I still don’t like CD too much but I like conversions :slight_smile:

DANEK:

Glad to see you up and running, Xander. This is the only Dawi Zharr site I like to post on. :slight_smile:

Xander:

Glad you like it! n.n

AGPO:

Wohoo! The best CD site on the web is up and running again:cheers Hand of Hashut just isn’t the same:P

grom:

Great to see CD online again…

It must be elves fault… I’m sure of that…

The Flying Beaver:

Praise Hashut we’re back! I shall be sacrificing many hobgoblins tonight to ensure this never happens again!

Khaosbeardling:

I have no idea why CDO went down, and no idea why it came back online, but nevertheless, it has returned!! Save for a few quirks, everything seems to be functioning!

Praise Hashut! Time to get into full gear for the Nemesis Crown!

Sorry for long wait, I know people have been emailing me about it!
-Xander :hat off

Xander
Woo! Now I have something to do! I've been sad since CDO went down, since I'm trying to switch over fully to CDO, I haven't been posting on HoH, but I've been reading everything there. Glad to see things are back to normal.