[Archive] WF Hobgoblin and BC artwork

Grimstonefire:

Just sorting through some pics and I found these from games day last year.  Not quite sure how I forgot to put them up at the time.

Anyhow, better late than never I guess.

[attachment=3024][attachment=3023][attachment=3025][attachment=3026][attachment=3027]

Ghrask Dragh:

Awesome!

Check out the skull on picture 1 :wink:

Grimstonefire:

Yeah, yeah. I hit post before I’d uploaded.

Coopervisor:

Thanks for the upload. It’s a shame they’ve said they won’t be doing hobgoblins as those look like they’d make some nice creepy hobgoblins. Bull Centaur also looks mean as!

Bassman:

Love these hobgoblins. They have really nice flavour, I’d love to see them as actual miniatures :frowning:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Looking good, although I don’t understand every single hobgoblin having knock-knees! :stuck_out_tongue:

Obsidian Muse:

Interesting sketches. I especially like the Bull Centaur, he simply looks massive and intimidating.

Da Crusha:

Woo! that bull centaur is looking awesome!

tjub:

Not too keen on the centaur, but the gobbos look great!

Ravenswood:

Nice greenskins i think. More serious and aggressive.

wallacer:

That Bull Centaur looks mean.

If I had a temple i’d happily give him the job of guarding it.

Borador:

Looking good, although I don't understand every single hobgoblin having knock-knees! :P

Hashut's Blessing
Makes them look like anime girls (with hobgoblin faces, very cute < PAUSE > not). Warhammer Forge is tapping into the asian market that way ;P

Mockery aside, these sketches look good, would've liked seeing some of these as miniatures already.

warh:

stuff like this is always inspiring, I’m starting to like the idea of a more beastial bullcentaur more than a bull with a dwarf torso.

Zanko:

The BC looks quite cool but the Hobbos are great - love especially the armour!

Great artwork! :hat off

Would like to see these guys in production!

:hashut

Coopervisor:

I'm starting to like the idea of a more beastial bullcentaur more than a bull with a dwarf torso.

warh
I'm with you on that, it looks more like a whole believable creature rather than two stuck together, if that makes sense.

Naagruz:

Thanks for putting those pics up!

The Hobs are definitely outside of the Perry models & don’t really have any of the oriental flavor of earlier models. I’d love to see how they size up, but they are a bit too ragtag for my tastes.

They certainly have a “slave” look to them.

tjub:

The first Hobgobbo looks almost like some kind of Shaman…

vulcanologist:

I like them… Especially the hobbo playing baseball!