[Archive] What are your wishes for Xmas?

clam:

Just curious about if there’s any war game miniatures on your wish lists for Christmas this year. What are you dearest war game wish?

I have told my wife and sons that I’ll settle for another BFSP - box set - but G I’m hoping for an Ork Spearhead or some FW Death Korps of Krieg Squards, Death Riders or a Heavy Artillery Battery:D

Merry Christmas :cheers

- clam

Willmark:

Ever see Ms. Congeliatlity?

World Peace!

clam:

Ever see Ms. Congeliatlity?

World Peace!

Willmark
No! - I don't recall seeing that war game miniature:P - do you have a link?:D

Willmark:

Hey I’m watching any movie with Sandra Bullock in it! I was silly referring to the title of the thread.

Xander:

USB Hard Drive, HD DVD player adapter for my 360, iPod…

I have all the Warhammer I need, I just have to put it together and paint it… haha.

Malificant:

ive got a buncha books down, including the horus hersy series and a new copy of a song of fire and ice. also have 2 board games down from fantasy flight: fury of dracula and a game of thrones.

Xander:

Tome of Corruption! That’s what I want. :smiley:

ashur:

A new CD rulebook and a book about dolcinites. The first one doesnt exist and Im not sure about the second.

Pyro Stick:

TBH i dont want anyone wasting money on buying anything GW for me for christmas. So im getting a truck load of cd’s and books. (Sword of truth FTW)

rabotak:

money… to compensate last years CD madness

Kera foehunter:

what i Want is��tall hat out of my house.He eats and sleeps to much!!

Malificant:

well you should quit wearing him out then!

Knight Of Awsome:

An mp3 or ipod or some dwarfs that i can twist ad convert to the dark side:mad or just buy some on boxing day for 25%off:cheers

@xander:you have an xbox. do you have live

Kera foehunter:

*blush *AAAAA i have people comming over all these tallhats aroung the room you have no place to sit.

Uzkul Werit:

I can’t wait for my brand new Daemon army!

Pyro Stick:

@xander:you have an xbox. do you have live

Knight Of Awsome
Xand0r. Thats a zero.

Do you have xbox live? I cant remember if i added you already?

I woudnt mind Assassins Creed for christmas. I finished Bioshock and im almost finished Halo 3 so i need a new game.

Willmark:

what i Want is��tall hat out of my house.He eats and sleeps to much!!

Kera foehunter
So that is where he's been! I knew it!

Kera foehunter:

kera gets willmarks address .and mails him a big box with air holes in it. Happy holidays willmark.

sign Kera

cornixt:

Since I sold and gave away all my tools last year, I’m getting a batch of new ones. Santa came early.

Willmark:

kera gets willmarks address .and mails him a big box with air holes in it. Happy holidays willmark.
sign Kera

Kera foehunter