[Archive] what bugs you?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

come on you moaning old git i know you just want to answer this qustion

what bugs you the most?

Hashut’s Blessing:

People. Pure and simple. Sorry :smiley:

zorn sabretooth:

YOU!!! mwhahaha mwhahaha …sorry !!!,joke!!!

two_heads_talking:

someone starting a forum asking what bugs me without including what bugs them … lol

on a serious note, I hate people that can’t see over the steering wheel while driving. And I hate undercooked hamburgers.

demonicprince20:

When bands put out a cd and when you go listen to them live they sound NOTHING like they do on the cd. Arrgghh just psss me off

Geckilian:

When I really get in to a wargame and no one at all plays it near me. In extension, when I try to convince the wargamers near me to play said wargames, and they wait to see who else will commit before them before committing…

cornixt:

Not having the time to do everything

AGPO:

cyclists…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kyte:

Atractive girls’ boyfriends… Especially if they’re un-apart-tear-able… That seems to be my only major problem in life…

Thanks

- Kyte

cornixt:

On a GW-note, lack of base-sizes given for new units, especially those without models. Usually affects special characters or things with a vague description.

Swissdictator:

I get really put off by the Red-neck/hick culture… no offense to anyone here who fits that… but it just drives me nuts.

Pick-Up trucs, SUVs, etc. With the exception of people who use them for their job (IE: Plumbers, Electricians, etc) I can’t fathom why anyone would own one. If you’re simply commuting, especially in a decent sized city, it seems ridiculous, especially the ones that are huge even for trucks… for no apparent reason other then to be “big” and “powerful”.

My apologies, nobody take offense on this… I just live in a place where I’m surrounded by such attitudes. Ugh.

Edit: Let me add Hippies too. They annoy me as much as the hicks.

Willmark:

Women (girls) take your pick, who wear clothing that is not appropriate to their body type… Can anyone say “muffin top”

two_heads_talking:

Women (girls) take your pick, who wear clothing that is not appropriate to their body type... Can anyone say "muffin top"

Willmark
blame the hippies, it's there fault..  and yes, hippies bug me.. they smell bad, and Patchouli oil makes me want to puke..

Willmark:

yep damn dirty hippies responsible for so many problems.

Zanzibar:

I just ordered some french fries from KFC and only discovered the box was full of chicken when I got home, and I don’t eat chicken.

Bugged.

Sojourn:

other people’s incompetence… then stuff piles onto me to pick up the slack…

and exercise. yuck.

Viskar Zhragoth:

people driving in the fast lane at or 5 miles below the speed limit!

Hazkar:

i hate the attitude of many old people:

these “i can do this,cause im old!” way of thinking and

their “dont tell me,what to do,cause im old,you are not and thats the

reason,why i know it better!” way to talk to younger people

thats something i really hate,i hope you understand what im talking about…

Ghrask Dragh:

404 errors :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

AGPO:

i hate the attitude of many old people:
these "i can do this,cause im old!" way of thinking and
their "dont tell me,what to do,cause im old,you are not and thats the
reason,why i know it better!" way to talk to younger people

thats something i really hate,i hope you understand what im talking about...

Hazkar
Only too well. When old people find out I've worked in politics they go off on a rant. Their Daily Blackshirt philosophy makes them go off on a rant about how anyone in politics is scum and in it for themselves. Of course none of my informed arguments count because I'm just a young intern who happens to have actually bothered to read the documents their incorrectly refering to...