[Archive] What do Chaos Dwarfs Burn?

Filipicusius:

I don’t care why they burn, just as long as they do!

Kera foehunter:

Yeti’s there like a mop that burns

BilboBaggins:

Old Hobgoblins, Orcs, Gnoblars that the Orges got fed up with.

Willmark:

I’ve always said chaos dwarfs are similar to tyranids in a few respects they ravage ecologies, not partake in them;basically industry run amok.

Thorne:

Hey why burn fosil fuel when you have moleten lava !

BilboBaggins:

Natural Saunas

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

Thorne
Yes, I believe they make use of geothermal energy too. But you can't shovel lava into a forge - your spade would melt.

BilboBaggins:

Maybe they have magical spades.

jolpis:

Old Hobgoblins, Orcs, Gnoblars that the Orges got fed up with.

BilboBaggins
when an ogre gets fed up on a slave he eats it, cyckle of life =)
i think they use coal+plus the occasional elf slave

Swissdictator:

Elves. They burn elves.

As well as greenskins.

They put an elf in a burlap bag with an Orc, a Hobgoblin, and a Wolf… then toss it into the fire and seal it the furnace. A very different take on an old custom.

Thommy H:

BilboBaggins
Why would they invent a magical spade when they have coal and oil right underneath their feet.

Kera foehunter:

BilboBaggins
Why would they invent a magical spade when they have coal and oil right underneath their feet.

Thommy H
just because where evil it does mean we want are slaves to die too soon so a magical spade would help them very much!!

Willmark:

Thorne
Yes, I believe they make use of geothermal energy too. But you can't shovel lava into a forge - your spade would melt.

Thommy H
Obviously you weren't paying attention in Episode III of Star Wars... ;)

Kera foehunter:

wow i forgot that even seth burn !!

thanks for the reminder

Hashut’s Blessing:

I agree with what Thommy H is saying, to be honest. They’d use geothermal activities, pH inbalances and warming effects to their best advantage, but I doubt they’d bother inventing magical (or in the case of Revenge of the Sith, shielded) spades to shovel lava in. On top of which, lava doesn’t really burn very well and the heat from it is difficult to use to create fire (Willmark Skywalker’s blood must’ve been a powder from the arduous

WoodenPickles:

yes, most likely Chaos Dwarfs use natural gas and coal, but the image of us burning down wood elf forest just wont leave my head. No matter how illogical it is we need a reason to fight the tree huggers so…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Just making sure we keep the coal/have kindling/have fresh fire wood for smokey flames etc. Also, we love to kill the pansies and their pansies and enslave what’s left. We might also be intrigued by the “daemonbound trees” ;D

Scion:

That i of course why we happily live in harmony :). And the chaos dwarves are near extinction and rely completely on slaves for all their work. Hmmmmmmmm, which race does better. ?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Thommy H…you forgot one important thing…DUNG! It’s not like the CD’s have indoor plumbing! ~ Joke!

WoodenPickles:

[[quote=Hashut’s Blessing]

Just making sure we keep the coal/have kindling/have fresh fire wood for smokey flames etc. Also, we love to kill the pansies and their pansies and enslave what’s left. We might also be intrigued by the “daemonbound trees” ;D