[Archive] what exactly are sneaky gits

Arlon:

what exactly are sneaky gits

D’dos Croizii:

I always thought of them as Hobgoblin Rogues/Assassins

Willmark:

Good question. Looking at their game rules now they are an extremely underpowered infantry unit and one of teh worst in the list. For teh points they rally aren’t worth it in this edition.

Pyro Stick:

What are their game rules now? I didnt know that they had changed drastically?

Willmark:

Free reform as opposed to lap around in the previous incarnation of the rules. GW changed it because people were confused about how it should work, or somtimes forgot to do it at all.

And with this post: number 1,000!

Pyro Stick:

Oh i see

And with this post: number 1,000!

Willmark

I think ill save my 1000th post for something specail like an epic update to my CD army project.

Willmark:

And my reaching 1,000 posts bothers/affects you how???

wallacer:

Let’s not get too hung up on a thousand posts.

Remember, Xander beat us all there by about 700 posts (in fact he almost lapped us :smiley: )

As for sneaky gits… I always thought that just as human society has dregs such as thieves, rogues, blackguards, assassins etc that so to do Hobgoblins, and those people in Hobgob society are called sneaky gits.

Uzkul Werit:

Sneaky Gitz are a tribe of Hobgoblins from Gash Kadrak, a settlement in the east of the Darklands that borders the Mountains of Mourn. They are trusted even less than normal Hobgoblins and are used for assassination tasks.

Kera foehunter:

sneaky git are cool . I thought they were hitmen for the cd

Willmark:

Let's not get too hung up on a thousand posts.
Remember, Xander beat us all there by about 700 posts (in fact he almost lapped us :D )

wallacer
Meh, merely pointing it out, as to Pyro's inference, 2nd time its come up. I'll leave it at that.

I firmly believe slaves are a better indcation of acheivement then simple post counts. That is what seperates this site from others.

Now that I've "minor ranted", back on topic. Current Sneaky Gits are sad because the have cool fluff but terrible rules. And I do agree Wallacer, very redundant now as is.

Arlon:

ok so they are hobgoblins for a while there i thought they were nija chaos dwarfs

Willmark:

ok so they are hobgoblins for a while there i thought they were nija chaos dwarfs

Arlon
Actually, Ninja Chaos Dwarfs would be a better set of rules then the lame ass one they are saddled with now.