[Archive] What human nation, without an army book, would you enjoy running?

Swissdictator:

This could be home rules, if GW ever released them, using other armies rules for counts as…

I am throwing Kislev in for a “fleshed out/expanded” version.

Kera foehunter:

can we pick more than one !!! they are all cool armys swiss

it hard to pick one

Swissdictator:

Yep, picking more then one is enabled. :slight_smile:

Khan!:

Kislev! Araby might be neat too, but I don’t think that the far eastern ones (like samurai ie) would fit into the Warhammer stylistic milieu. I dunno how ironic that statement is, actually…

fluffstalker:

Actually Khan I dont see a problem with it, they would make for really intersting minatures if you wanted to convert, though im guessing the units would be simliar.

Gunpowder, spearmen, and samurai as knights. Pretty much the same as the Empire List, though of course you coudl change the magic items to better fit with Japanese Mythology.

Fallen246:

Going with Kislev.

Also, where’s Ind?

Zanko:

I think Cathy would be cool, with all the mythology and the auxiliar troops from the steppes!

:hashut

grom:

Norse or Pirates…

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Kera foehunter:

well i like the nippon and cathay for the men groups!!

Real cool armys they would look great with a new make over

zorn sabretooth:

KIslev have got an army book

I vote ESTALIA TILEA or ALBION

Bet you didn’t expect that

Border Reiver:

I’d love a barbarian tribesman list that wasn’t chaos lite a la albion, but I’d like to see a fleshed out Kislev list a bit more - I have this vision of using something like WAB’s Polish army list for the high medieval period , but something official would be nice.

Willmark:

Nippon, hands down.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Defenetly Araby what eles will TK’s fight and ofcourse our much loved Cathay we need more ninja’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Xander:

Araby! Arabian mythology seems to have more mystery and magic that more suits warhammer. Flying carpets, Djinns, and the like. :slight_smile:

Swissdictator:

I voted for Kislev, Araby, and Nippon.

If I had to choose one, which is tough, I’d probably pick Araby… Nippon 2nd.

clam:

Always have had a soft shot for an Araby army (DoC) - so many cool options this army could have - and a hole Africa Wild Life for mounts.

But I must also admit - that after seeing Dave Taylor’s Cathey army and reading the background for using count as Bretonnian rules - that would be an awesome idea too.

So Araby and Cathay for me!

Hobgoblyn:

I’d definately be a fan of Cathay if it were available!

Particularly if their imagery were pulled more or less straight out of Dynasty Warriors.

Kera foehunter:

i say nippon so they can have ninja !!so my pirate can beat them to show everyone pirates are the best

Grimstonefire:

It has to be cathay for me. A huge potential for an eastern Empire.

I always liked the idea of Ind though, if only I could be bothed to paint something as big as elephants.

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

i say nippon so they can have  ninja !!so my pirate can beat them to show everyone pirates are the best

Kera foehunter
Ninjas are better, case closed.

Kislev, Ind, and Araby would be favorites. Although I'd like to see them all.