[Archive] What Is A Fair Price For Marauder Chaos Dwarfs?

Rael:

Want to start a Marauder Miniatures Chaos Dwarf army. I am aware I will have to buy it off Ebay at a pretty high price. But how high is too high. On average what do they go for each model.

Canix:

Roughly £5-£10 each if you are lucky with the mage and the crossbowmen going for £20+ .The price can be alot higher for any of them:hat

Good luck

in your search

Pyro Stick:

It really depends on who is wanting the models at the time. Some times the models will go real cheap (£3- £5) but other times it will go for anything up to £15 if there is someone with too much money wanting it. If you cant get hold of the mage then i could sell you a resin cast of mine.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

kathryn sampson just won the latest lot on ebay for $105 dollars (there were 12)

there should be a lot on ebay at the moment from the us, keep an eye on them , that should give you an aprox price

Canix:

There are loads on ebay.com from scottish rocket 2 days left and they are 50p to £4 AT THE MOMENT!

I am sure they will shoot up as i want some of those LOL

Obsidian:

@Pyro Stick: you made a mould and sell the copies? Wow, you got some balls mate! :cheers:

Pyro Stick:

There are loads on ebay.com from scottish rocket 2 days left and they are 50p to £4 AT THE MOMENT!
I am sure they will shoot up as i want some of those LOL

Canix
Ill be after a few of those as well.