[Archive] What is your favourite model that you have converted / painted

Loki:

Post photos of your favourite model that you have converted / painted it can be any thing from the biggest to the smallest all that matters is that you love it.

Here is mine he is used as my nurgle lord on foot, i have used him in every game that i have played with my nurgle and he never fails put a smile on the face of who ever i am playing, makes it even more funny when the little guy cuts things down in challenges with out even breaking stride , good things really do come in small packages :slight_smile:

tjub:

Post photos of your favourite model that you have converted / painted it can be any thing from the biggest to the smallest all that matters is that you love it.

Here is mine he is used as my nurgle lord on foot, i have used him in every game that i have played with my nurgle and he never fails put a smile on the face of who ever i am playing, makes it even more funny when the little guy cuts things down in challenges with out even breaking stride , good things really do come in small packages :)

Loki
Hehe, thats a really cool model...

Cant really think of anyone at the moment so I guess I'll have to say my new Lammasu. :)

Loki:

that is one nice model the tail looks awsome also is that some flames of war i see in the back ground ? what army do you do for it ?

Ubertechie:

I really enjoyed painting my nurgle marauders

- I enjoy painting units rather than individual models (I know that makes me odd)

grom:

Definitely this one:

Joshmohr:

I made a post like this =O But i doubt you know =)

Kera foehunter:

i have to say this bullcentaur

starscream:

I wanna see more of that Lammassu tjub. Looks great!

Ubertechie:

Kera

Lovely Bull Centaur - the anchor and seaweed on it is fantastic

Baggronor:

Still this fella

Tjub, that Lammasu rocks :slight_smile: I wanna see pics when its finished!

Border Reiver:

Mine would be my Dunland Troll

snowblizz:

As said in a previous thread, this fella:

Swissdictator:

Converted: It’s either my Earth Shaker or my Black Coach for my undead chaos. Though my Clash of Titans entry has me pretty proud too.

Painted: Depends on my mood. Though it’d be the new Earth Shaker, my CoT entry, or my Nurgle Greater Demon.

Kera foehunter:

Baggeronor i love that figure !! the skinn tone is prefect

Baggronor:

Baggeronor i love that figure !! the skinn tone is prefect
Thank you :) I like the pose on your centaur, really looks like he's about to smack someone!

Kera foehunter:

thanks Baggronor !!i like to try to put my figures in a great pose !! Some time they look great

alex:

On of my easiest conversions… probably my favorite to, this ogre maneater

Swissdictator:

Alex: Nice work! I really like how you took the concept of how the Maneaters adopt culture and went with it. Especially since one option is the Cathayan longsword…

Very cool work. where did you get the hat from?

Kera foehunter:

Alex where did you get the bang stick did you make it ???

Ubertechie:

Alex - I like your conversion it reminds me of a totally converted Ogre army I saw at the UK GT a few years back (that I think won the best army) . It is also very fitting especially for maneaters that have travelled the world selling their services