[Archive] What makes acceptable technology for CD?

Zuh-Khinie:

We shouldn’t forget that according to WFRP, the dwarfs have invented the steam telephone, and ride through the Undgrin Ankor on steam trains.

Also, the 8th ed. rulebook mentions giant walkers in the dwarf section, if not steampowered, then what are they?

nitroglysarine:

We shouldn't forget that according to WFRP, the dwarfs have invented the steam telephone, and ride through the Undgrin Ankor on steam trains.
Also, the 8th ed. rulebook mentions giant walkers in the dwarf section, if not steampowered, then what are they?

Zuh-Khinie
Steam telephone?
I wouldn't listen to them, its just all hot air!

(i'll get my coat)

snowblizz:

the Empire, who in recent years have in canon been enthusiastic explorers of the field, to include the flagship war engine the Steamtank.

Drychnath
Which in all fairness was made by a Tilean centuries ago and should be a rare sight on battlefields as they can't quite replicate/maintain them...

This recent stuff going on in the fluff is what bothers me the most.
Didn't some background hint at huge wooden Orc walkers?

It seems they are working quite hard to copy Apocalypse to WHFB. It's just that the logistics of the world won't support it.

nitroglysarine:

It seems they are working quite hard to copy Apocalypse to WHFB. It's just that the logistics of the world won't support it.

snowblizz
Doesn't mean they won't do it for profit, i'm half expecting WFB Orc wooden Killa Kans soon.

Kered:

In a white dwarf battle report from a wile back the orcs basically had a wooden ork stompa.

Willmark:

We shouldn't forget that according to WFRP, the dwarfs have invented the steam telephone, and ride through the Undgrin Ankor on steam trains.

Zuh-Khinie
Steam telephone?

(i'll get my coat)

nitroglysarine
Ouch! Puns afoot!

Zuh-Khinie:

Zuh-Khinie
Steam telephone?

(i'll get my coat)

nitroglysarine
Ouch! Puns afoot!

Willmark
:cheers