[Archive] What should I do with my models

gooner101:

I kind of know this is a bit sad but I would love to take all my CD models go to GW head office and ask them what the hell should I do with these now!

This is the way I look at it - ok GW are a business so there in it to make money. But with any good company they must work a year or so ahead of them selves they must of know months and months ahead that CDs were not doing what they wanted so they were going to be binned.

So they were happy to sell models that would not be able to be officialy used. thats nice of them!

why don’t they have discontinued section on the mail order at least we would be clued up!

I know things can change for what ever reason but why don’t they do a release calander for each edition so at least we could say hay we are getting/not getting this edition. I know dates may change but this could be updated. aleast we would have something to look forward to in stead of blind hope!

:hat off

Willmark:

I kind of know this is a bit sad but I would love to take all my CD models go to GW head office and ask them what the hell should I do with these now!

This is the way I look at it - ok GW are a business so there in it to make money. But with any good company they must work a year or so ahead of them selves they must of know months and months ahead that CDs were not doing what they wanted so they were going to be binned.

So they were happy to sell models that would not be able to be officialy used. thats nice of them!

why don't they have discontinued section on the mail order at least we would be clued up!

I know things can change for what ever reason but why don't they do a release calander for each edition so at least we could say hay we are getting/not getting this edition. I know dates may change but this could be updated. aleast we would have something to look forward to in stead of blind hope!

:hat off

gooner101
Patience and faith young Padawan learner, they may yet be hope that us bearded kin can unit and have an army book of our own.

cornixt:

Do you know something we don’t? The army is still legal, if not at tournaments, we’re still in the back of the rulebook, mail order still hasn’t quite got itself together yet

Deebo:

Thats right we ARE in the rule book and according to the gw sales rep I talked to on thursday night at a gaming thing, that is ( as well as references through other 7th ed army books) whats commited GW to eventually releasing chaos dwarfs but as he said it could be tommorrow or in another 25 years!

I totaly agree that we should have a release calender much like video games have.

Some of those tell you that a game is coming 2 years from now but GW… AHHH they are so frustrating!

I sent a little complaint along with my vote for the top model the big hat model ofcourse and I think little things like this will be the thing that wins the day for us.

We need as many people as possible to hassle these guys at every chance we get untill they get sick of us and give us what we want!!

Maybe we should have an international email complaint to GW about not having a new chaos dwarf army day.