[Archive] what was the rules for zhatan, astragoth and gorduz?

astragoth:

i was just wondering, what was the rules for zhatan the black, astragoth and gorduz backstabber? i know they are out of date but they could be good use anyway. please post:hat off

Pyro Stick:

I dont think posting rules is allowed. I suggest you get hold of the army book, in either pdf form or a hard copy.

astragoth:

ok can you say where i can find the rules then?

Thommy H:

The rules are in White Dwarf presents: Chaos Dwarfs.

- Astragoth was a level 4 Sorcerer with a Move value of 6. He could re-roll all his attacks if they hit to represent his mechanised fist.

- Zhatan was a Chaos Dwarf Lord with an additional Wound and point of WS. He Hated all enemy models and could take four magic items instead of the usual three.

- Gorduz Backstabber was the only Hobgoblin Lord available. He had a 4+ unmodified save (what would now be called a Ward save) when reduced to his final Wound to represent his luck and sneakiness.

astragoth:

so astragoth was a sorcerer lord with M6, level 4 wizard & and the old killing blow, zhatan was a overlord with +1 WS & W, and gorduz was a hobgob khan with 4+ wardsave when he only got 1 wound left?

Thommy H:

I believe that’s what I just said, yes. You could just read my post again, you know - I don’t have to repeat myself.

Baggronor:

so astragoth was a sorcerer lord with M6, level 4 wizard & and the old killing blow
He also couldn't march move and was WS 6 and Str 5 I believe. 3+ armour save too. Nifty.

astragoth:

ok thanks a lot :hat off