[Archive] What's in his pocketses? (or beltses)

GRNDL:

Working on a recent modelling project, I had a strange thought: what to put on a CD hero’s belt. My first thoughts were just pouches and ale mugs/tankards, but these seem more appropriate for regular dwarves. Obviously CD’s live very different lives to their ordinary cousins, so they’d use different tools and focus on different things.

What I’d like to ask you guys is: what do you think a CD would keep on his belt and why?

I’m looking for ideas, thoughts or suggestions for bitz I could use or sculpt. Maybe if there are a lot of ideas, this could be a storehouse of suggestions for anyone needing this sort of answer.

Hashut’s Blessing:

A small food pouch, a waterskin, maybe manacles, possibly whip, dagger, pipe/pipeweed (probably not though), some rope?

Viskar Zhragoth:

agree with manacles, rope, maybe a small chain? Also, maybe some type of “punishment knives”.

Great idea GRNDL

wallacer:

Anything that looks suitably sado-masochistic.

Willmark:

I would have thought HB would have said cake.

Viskar Zhragoth:

Are you kidding, the only thing left of the cake is the frosting left on HB’s beard…

Obsidian:

Some tools of trade, talismans and trinkets maybe or throphies taken from slain foes.

Khan!:

Chains, manacles, rope, whip is good. I’d also say either forging or torturing tools, or some combination of the two (tongs! knives. sharp knives.) What about a shrunken head or two?

Swissdictator:

The Beards of regular Dwarfs.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Some other things: a whet stone and oil and cloth etc… Leather thonging and the like. The odd one here and there may have scalps/beards…

Viskar: Impossible: icing is for the gullet, not the facial topiree :smiley: As for cake, there is none left for them after I;ve got at it :wink: Also, it comes under food :stuck_out_tongue:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I would have thought HB would have said cake.
Devil's Food Cake?

Since the sadistic weapons idea and sharpening stone idea have been taken, how about something simular to the little round rune stones carried by the nicer Dwarfs? I would think Chaos Dwarfs would have something like little images to Hashut, frightening TIKI heads, or some of the little skulls found on Chaos armour.

Arashi:

I would sugest for a simple bag. Otherwise look at what the hellcannon crew has and copy those tools.

Kera foehunter:

guns guns and more guns!!!

furrie:

deamon infused rocks :smiley:

w3rm:

Chucky, the Grudge and JigSaw’s little puppet