[Archive] What's new today: Warhammer Forge (plus 1st Newsletter plus preorders 31st January)!

Nicodemus:

Rules are now up! But only for the specific models listed…

Nurgle Plague Toads

Nurgle Bile Trolls

Plague Ogres not yet linked (and I’ve tried the URL manually with no luck)

Unfortunately in doesn’t mention CDs  in specific in relation to the picture but seems to refer them as almost being a Beast of Chaos

Alfract
Rumour has it that Chaos Dwarfs will be a supplement to the Warriors of Chaos army, so I was really hoping those rules were going to outline how they were going to be incorporated. If this becomes the preferred/accepted means of playing as Chaos Dwarfs then I really want to know if we’re going to be a Core choice or if we’ll be relegated to a Special slot (hope not). Regardless I’m willing to try out any rules that may become available… particular as it may be radically changing my army list for one. Second of all, I’ve tentative dug out all of my CWs just in case :wink: I’ve got four of the current plastics, tons of bitz for conversion and close to 30 of the Battle Masters CWs. More than enough for a decent size force for starting a CW list :wink: I’m in an even better position if there’s rules for combining all of the Chaos forces. I recently surpassed 10,000pts of Chaos Dwarfs alone, and I’m almost positive I can do 17,000-20,000 pts if I combine Daemons, Beasts, Warriors and Chaos Dwarfs x.x :cheers

Man… we need those rules!!

~N

Loki:

Its good to see that some bits are coming out but even with that picture of the bull centaur they still dont mention Chaos Dwarfs which is very odd if you ask me , they where the main draw when they displayed there models at games day every one was talking about the CD more than the rest put together.

@ Grimstonefire Its hard to tell from that pic if that is the toad dragon or not with out any thing to scale it against i do remember it being bigger when i saw it on the day but you never know , i was dribbling over the cd models to much to pay attention properly :smiley:

Loki:

Its good to see you can use them in WOC and daemon armies that i think is a nice touch, looks like my woc army is getting a points boost then :slight_smile:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

For some reason I’m not really fond of the final style of the Tamurkhan mini. I found the rider in the artwork much more appealing than this half-naked freak… Apart from that, the sculpt of the toad dragon is obviously awesome and I’m looking forward to more Nurgle-related stuff that will fit nicely into my WOC army. :slight_smile:

Swissdictator:

Ironically I agreed to buy back my old Warriors of Chaos recently. Nurgle themed too, though planning on switching to Tzeentch. So this is rather interesting I have to admit. Depending on how Chaos Dwarfs are done I have a huge potential army to work with now, as I have Nurgle daemons too.

Grimstonefire:

I am a bit confused by Tamur Khan himself, as he looks practically nothing like the artwork (which is far cooler).  I suspect eventually I will buy the dragon, but that rider will have to be resculpted.

How long before someone does a CD toad rider I wonder…? :idea

Borador:

How long before someone does a CD toad rider I wonder...? :idea

Grimstonefire
Knowing some guys around here, I guess it won't be long ;P

What might be useful to buy as well are some of those 20mm to 25mm regiment bases, so you can use your Chaos Dwarfs as "counts as" WoC, anyone any thoughts on that? ;P

Man I want that landtrain's locomotive lol

fonejaker:

if it does come down to me proxying WOC with CD when i think hobgoblins riding yaks might be useful for toad riders