[Archive] Which hobgoblin book can I use?

JonJon:

I haven’t been paying attention,and I missed a knife fight it seems Thommy lost his h and People need to be deleted,the CDF can’t be sued because of the Monroe Doctrine.

So which hobgoblin list can I use ? I’m scared

Grimstonefire:

Use whatever you want.  Although there is some mud being thrown nobody really cares what each of us is playing in friendly games.

Ultimately people have to be sensible about this.  If you are playing a game using a list with X as the author and a list of people in the credits you have to take it all at face value.

If you want to use a list by a specific member you should just play the list with their name on the front page!

It is a valid question though to ask which list is best for hobgoblin gaming.

gIL^:

I would use the O&G list. I mean it’s legal and is a pretty competitive list.

JonJon:

I would use the O&G list. I mean it's legal and is a pretty competitive list.

gIL^
That's crazy talk....use a army book that all the pts and units have already been worked out along with special characters in a hardback format that I already own.
What are you thinking that's........uh....never mind

Eddandme:

I would use the O&G list. I mean it's legal and is a pretty competitive list.

gIL^
That's crazy talk....use a army book that all the pts and units have already been worked out  along with special characters in a hardback format that I already own.
What are you thinking that's........uh....never mind

JonJon
Well if you already have it I would say use it. If you would talk in money then you have payed one book for two armies;P
So you can say that you spended $20,00 at the armybook for O&G. Things like this make me feel that the book was worth it, specially if I compare it to other armies like HE.