[Archive] which of the chaos gods

Leadblecher:

Malal. He knows the plight of us Chaos Dwarfs, to be in the Limelight and them tossed away…

Obsidian:

I have a special edition with all four bound in one volume plus some extras on Undivided Chaos.

Slavelord:

Maybe I’m a noob, but who the hell is Malal?

slev:

Maybe I'm a noob, but who the hell is Malal?

Slavelord
Renegade Chaos God, personification of Chaos' self-destructive nature. He seeks to destroy Chaos in all it's forms.

snowblizz:

Has anyone here read any of the Liber Chaotica books? I am luckily enough to have all 4.

The Flying Beaver
Like Obsidian I have all FIVE! (I.e. the compilation)
Hardback edition, baby!

The Dark Prince of Chaos FTW!:P

Loki:

Has to be Nurgle for me, never getting ill sounds good to me :hat off

two_heads_talking:

Has anyone here read any of the Liber Chaotica books? I am luckily enough to have all 4.

The Flying Beaver
I have all 4 and I have the hardbound that has all 4 and a 5th book in it.. I believe i have extras of a few of the Liber Chaotica books..

Slavelord:

Loki
... by being constantly ill so you can't catch other one's ;)

@slav ty, felt left out there not knowing :)

@two heads definatly want the extra's (if ur willing of coarse), way too hard to get such Black Library books here in Oz :(

The Flying Beaver:

The Flying Beaver
Like Obsidian I have all FIVE! (I.e. the compilation)
Hardback edition, baby!

The Dark Prince of Chaos FTW!:P

snowblizz
Yeah, that's the one I have. The hardback one. So epic.... *drools*

two_heads_talking:

Loki
... by being constantly ill so you can't catch other one's ;)

@slav ty, felt left out there not knowing :)

@two heads definatly want the extra's (if ur willing of coarse), way too hard to get such Black Library books here in Oz :(

Slavelord
feel free to pm me and we can work something out.. I'm not sure what shipping costs will be, but I don't charge anything but true shipping, so at least you know, I'm not trying to make a pound off a fellow mate.

Viskar Zhragoth:

FOR THOSE ASKING:

http://www.freewebs.com/malal-lives/thelostgod.htm

zorbak twilly:

Although nurgle and slaneesh are my favourites.I would go with slaneesh because I would rather be quick than disease ridden.but I also dont make any sense for Tzeentch.But still slaneesh.

spyglius:

Blood for the blood god!!! Khorn is my favoured, because of kick-ass combat (frienzy realy does a lot). Sometimes I choose Tzeentch because of that evil magic. But I never use nurgle nor slaanesh. Especialy slaanesh (guess why - yes, because he’s PINK)

Lord Archaon:

Khorne and Malal FTW!:stuck_out_tongue:

GRNDL:

I’ll take your hardcover Liber Chaotica compilation, and raise you the one bound in Plexiglass and wrapped in chains. :slight_smile: Collector. :slight_smile: Weighs like 10 lbs and cost an arm and a leg.

wallacer:

Good to see Nurgle is still up there. Poxes ftw.

Not sure about the Liber Chaotica books. I always wanted to read them but they seem sort of overpriced.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Oh I was going to get Liber Chaotics Tzeentch on E-bay but the day I was going to buy it sold

sniff

And Grunt all ways nice to know I help you

two_heads_talking:

I'll take your hardcover Liber Chaotica compilation, and raise you the one bound in Plexiglass and wrapped in chains. :)  Collector. :)  Weighs like 10 lbs and cost an arm and a leg.

GRNDL
well, if you can't open it to enjoy it, your trump fails.. and if you open it to enjoy it, it's no longer a collectable.. so, you don't win that way either.. lol

snowblizz:

I'll take your hardcover Liber Chaotica compilation, and raise you the one bound in Plexiglass and wrapped in chains. :)  Collector. :)  Weighs like 10 lbs and cost an arm and a leg.

GRNDL
well, if you can't open it to enjoy it, your trump fails.. and if you open it to enjoy it, it's no longer a collectable..  so, you don't win that way either.. lol

two_heads_talking
Darn! You beat me to it. And it was such a good burn it was. *sobs*

two_heads_talking:

GRNDL
well, if you can't open it to enjoy it, your trump fails.. and if you open it to enjoy it, it's no longer a collectable..  so, you don't win that way either.. lol

two_heads_talking
Darn! You beat me to it. And it was such a good burn it was. *sobs*

snowblizz
we can both enjoy the flames of this one.. lol