[Archive] Who edits the Wiki CD page?

Aman:

I figure it HAS to be someone here!

I have the missing pics of Ogla Khan’s Hobgoblin Wolfboyz, it’s missing #3 and #4. Since I have all of them, I figure I can provide the pics to the editor and they can put them up.

Just trying to play my part…small as it is these days!

Nicodemus:

As a member of CDO you can upload them yourself! I believe the wiki will ask you to login again, but once you do that you can upload and link the images.

snowblizz:

I have the missing pics of Ogla Khan's Hobgoblin Wolfboyz, it's missing #3 and #4.  Since I have all of them, I figure I can provide the pics to the editor and they can put them up.

Just trying to play my part...small as it is these days!

Aman
Very curious to see those two. I bought some shrink wrapped boxes and extra Wolfboyz years ago but could not find a #3 and #4. I added the rather sucky pictures that are there right now.
Never had any luck in tracking down pictures if there were in fact more of them. I've kept forgetting it multiple times.

cornixt:

Anyone can edit if they have a login. We set it so the admins have to manually create logins due to the number of spammers signing up. If you don’t want to go through that hassle you can send the pics to me and I will upload the pics and update the page with them.

Aman:

I have the missing pics of Ogla Khan’s Hobgoblin Wolfboyz, it’s missing #3 and #4. Since I have all of them, I figure I can provide the pics to the editor and they can put them up.

Just trying to play my part…small as it is these days!

Nicodemus:

As a member of CDO you can upload them yourself! I believe the wiki will ask you to login again, but once you do that you can upload and link the images.

snowblizz:

I have the missing pics of Ogla Khan's Hobgoblin Wolfboyz, it's missing #3 and #4.  Since I have all of them, I figure I can provide the pics to the editor and they can put them up.

Just trying to play my part...small as it is these days!

Aman
Very curious to see those two. I bought some shrink wrapped boxes and extra Wolfboyz years ago but could not find a #3 and #4. I added the rather sucky pictures that are there right now.
Never had any luck in tracking down pictures if there were in fact more of them. I've kept forgetting it multiple times.

cornixt:

Anyone can edit if they have a login. We set it so the admins have to manually create logins due to the number of spammers signing up. If you don’t want to go through that hassle you can send the pics to me and I will upload the pics and update the page with them.