[Archive] Who's Army?

Willmark:

If you could steal one persons army and make it yours, whose would it be?

For me its Clam, I’d take those old school bad-boys in a heart-beat.

Note I’m expecting  a lot of people saying Snotling and Ishkur Cinderhat.

Pyro Stick:

Probably Ghrask Dragh’s collection. He has a more complete jugger and millions of mm90’s, as well as an awesome snow theme.

EDIT: And it also contains thisismyboomstick’s collection as well.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

For CD it has to be Willmarks I love that lord on plaquin

And non-CD will have to be Warplocks I mean i’m a LM player so how could I not like them although I have seen the whole army of Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull and there are so many greenskin

Fridericus_Rex:

There are a lot of great painters (Willmark, Snotling and Ishkur), and also a lot of great collector/gatherer (for example Pyro, Clam, Wallacer) out there.

But on balance I think I’d choose Pyro’s or Snotling’s army so far. :hat

Willmark:

Cool welcome back Dude!

Kera foehunter:

i say father grumpmas !!! he has such a coolest sheep beastman army !!!

it be the only army that will out do mine when i get it done!!

for f-in coolness in the exstreamness!!

Willmark:

Well new he has the sewer elf army under construction, you might want that.

Viskar Zhragoth:

Well, I am an old school kinda guy…so probably take clams as well…though vintagephreaks would have been fun…

As for conversions: probably Snotlings’ stuff…I just really like the look of it!

two_heads_talking:

I’d steal Dave Taylor’s army…

Swissdictator:

There are a couple local armies in Wisconsin that I’d steal… Johnny Hastings’ Dwarfs, Joe Rogers’ DoW, or Mike Butcher’s Nurgle Demonic Legion … or even Dave Bednarke’s Samurai Dwarfs.

Though on this site? The Samurai undead, or Willamrk or Snotling’s CD.

I guess I’m spoiled seeing so many awesome looking armies.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I think it might have to be Kera’s as it happens. It may not be my perfect view of CDs, but it definitely is one of, if not THE most interesting ones, has excellent sculptwork and concept and has the perfect dwarf (whether evil or not) imagery within it, executed (not killed :wink: ) perfectly.