[Archive] Wiki Weekly #5 - Earthshaker Cannon

Xander:

[[Earthshaker Cannon]]

Welcome to Wiki Weekly #5! This week we will focus on the [[Earthshaker Cannon]]. That means we need to put in all the official fluff and pictures we know about the devastating war machine.

If you have never used a Wiki, don’t be afraid! Just try it! You don’t have to sign up or anything if you don’t want. Just click the link above and add all the information you know by first clicking the “Edit” tab. Do not worry about how accurate your information is, just do you best. Someone else will adjust what you did if you have slipped up! No problem!

So click the link, and click edit! :cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Will pictures of converted ones be for Earthshaker Cannon Conversions or something? Just as a warning…

Xander:

Ya, we will probably do a conversion page next week. :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay, in which case, enter the Siegeshakers! W00t! He he he. Then, have a link under the first Siegeshaker conversion on the page to your selly thread. Not advertising, just easier to show what it’s made from. With possible profitable side effects.

Uzkul Werit:

Would quotes from Grudgebearer/the Army Book be worth adding?

Xander:

Would quotes from Grudgebearer/the Army Book be worth adding?

Uzkul Werit
For sure!

Uzkul Werit:

Excellent! I’ll go through and do it to the Death Rocket/Bull Centaurs too.

cornixt:

You don’t have to wait for the special week, just go to the wiki and add the pics/descriptions.��If everyone waited for the week then the wiki would take until next year to be more than half full.

I don’t see any pictures of the actual model on there yet, get busy people!��If I can work out which box (of the 40 boxes of stuff I have not unpacked yet) mine is in then I might take a pic of mine this weekend.��It is a little dull though.��Maybe we should raid the vaults of HoH and get some of the splendid models that people have posted on there, with attributions of course.

Xander:

I am glad to see you pumping the wiki cornixt! It’s a great system that we should be doing a lot more for. I have been busy lately, but I put a ton into it already.

Uzkul Werit:

Once I get the army based and a few pictures up on the forums, you might aswell use them too.

cornixt:

That’s the spirit. I’ve got all my conversions up there.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Out of curiosity, is the wiki symbol meant to be similar to the Tau symbol?

cornixt:

I think it is meant to be a little person with his head poking out of a circle.

The Flying Beaver:

The wiki weekly is there to keep the wiki constantly in people’s minds (a tiny link at the top of the page only can do so much), as well as address pages which really need to get done. However, we would also like you guys to work on other pages too where you can. A wiki is only a useful resource if users add to it. So, if you have something to add, no matter how small, do it! It eventually builds up- just look at how nice the [[hobgoblin]] page is now!

Xander:

It’s a Wiki Media logo.

I should start up a new wiki weekly. Hehe.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Probably. What will it be this week? (To be honest, I mostly just spellcheck the wiki as I have nothing useful that people don’t put on there before me that I know is official…)

The Flying Beaver:

Take a look around for red links HB. You can start new pages.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I know I can, but unfortunately, I am mostly just a spell-checker for it. I don’t know enough to put something on correctly nor well. (Considering how long I’ve been posting on CD sites, that sentence is likely discredited, isn’t it?)

AGPO:

Is it me or has the “weekly” wiki been on earthshakers for a while? Possibly a time to move on me thinks…

Hashut’s Blessing:

There’s the new one now. Earthsaker cannon Conversions!