[Archive] WIP Chaos Dwarf from Gaspez-Arts

Zanko:

Just found the these pics of the WIP Chaos Dwarf from Gaspez-Arts:

Imo the guy looks quite cool - very 4th edition retro style - but nonetheless very nice!

:hashut

JonJon:

I like him ,is he for sale

Jon

Thommy H:

Available to order already, actually!

aka_mythos:

Beware his evil “Trombone”… Looks cool.

Alakihel:

Awesome!

Do you know how are cast the miniatures ? Plastic, Resin or Metal?

I don’t read spanish very well …

Alakihel.

Thommy H:

Metal, I think. The Bull Centaur I bought from them was anyway.

vulcanologist:

Nice. An old style but still very nice.

cornixt:

What is going on with his right hand? Is he holding something or does he have an oddly placed thumb? It looks a bit weird. The arms look a little long too. It’s okay as a model but would look pretty out of place in a GW CD army, I think.

khedyarl:

I looked at it, and hated it.  I looked at it again, and started to like it.  Then I stared at it for five minutes, realised I loved it, and bought it.

I feel weird.

EDIT: Cornixt, I think it’s just a weirdly placed thumb. I’ll be sawing the hand off anyhow, so it doesn’t matter as much. Something about that head tugs at my heartstrings - very retro.

Time of Madness:

Right hand/arm is bothering me.

Is this just a one off sculpt? Or are there more in the works?

Time of Madness

fattdex:

The right hand is a bit weird, but as a champion it would be a good place to convert it with a naphta bomb. Can anyone think of a good right hand holding a warhammerish bomb bit?

ChungEssence:

I don’t like it. It’s trying to channel the old big hat goodness but something just isn’t quite right for me. Can’t put my finger on it.

Heat of Hashut:

I don't like it. It's trying to channel the old big hat goodness but something just isn't quite right for me. Can't put my finger on it.

ChungEssence
Same with me I think it's just a tad too thin

PS These smileys are amazing :hat off

Zonk:

It costs almost 8 euros!! The guy has made expensive price, it isn’t necessary it. ( жаднос�,�O �"�?ае�?а сг�fбила)

Taurian:

I’ve gotten each of the other CDs that Gaspez has made–including that one limited edition CD that you can only get from a large order–so I will likely get this one too. Of course, this guy is a bit different in that he has headwear AND he’s packing heat! I could have done without each of these, as I was thinking that they looked sort of like what I would expect CD slayers to look like. Right now, they’re doing nothing more than sitting in the original baggies, but they’re there if I decide to follow up on that thought.

khedyarl:

I regret my purchase, after staring at it for another extended amount of time.

Goddamn you, visa! You’ve stolen my money once again with your impulse allowance!

Taurian:

What did you get, OOC?

I regret my purchase, after staring at it for another extended amount of time.

Goddamn you, visa!  You’ve stolen my money once again with your impulse allowance!

khedyarl