[Archive] Wolves rumour

Grimstonefire:

From warseer:

New Wolf model coming.

Not sure if this is news or if it’s already come up before but one of the Forgeworld guys let it slip to me that they won’t be doing wolves with the new hobgoblins because they will be using new plastic ones from GW.

Bassman:

Good and bad new at the same time. As they are not going to do wolves (bad) but they are planning wolf riders (good!).

Longing to see what the future is going to bring us :smiley:

Hashut’s Blessing:

If there are new wolves, it could simply be Thunderwolves of Space Wolves…

Ugly Green Trog:

See I have heard FW say that they hate the current GW plastic wolves and that they would do their own if they did need wolf models for something.

cornixt:

The current wolves are ancient, they must be coming up on their 20th anniversary! I’ve always liked them apart from the useless front-back ranking, but something new is long overdue.

Time of Madness:

They must be the oldest plastic model still produced by GW.

Time of Madness

grimsnikk:

Perhaps they mean using the new Chaos Hounds with FW Hobbos? I could be okay with that.

fonejaker:

i just wish they get the hobgoblins “right”

Hazkar:

New Hobbos will be so cool,can’t wait to see,what they come around with

snowblizz:

The current wolves are ancient, they must be coming up on their 20th anniversary! I've always liked them apart from the useless front-back ranking, but something new is long overdue.

cornixt
Almost! 19 years, so allowed to vote and drink (in a civilized country at least).

Considering how old the Goblin Wolfriders are I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to upgrade the Goblin and Woflrider kits. That would fit with the idea of having "waves" of releases for the new armies.