[Archive] woo good news

Malificant:

see, my girlfriend is an artist at heart and sees the hobby as art, with something to keep me busy and actually is very impressed by what i can do. she says she doesnt have the patience for modeling or gaming, but i may convince her to try her hand at painting now and then.

WarplockMonkey:

When I was younger that might have happened. Now I'm more about the quality of the beer, rather then the quantity.

Wilmark
Wise words from the greybeard himself!

:P

Canix:

Lots of my GFs over the years have played or tried there hand at painting . My current squeeze wants to paint more but doesnt get a look in (she needs practice) not that im that good.

Over the last 26 or so years at least 25% of gamers iv’e met are female ,i know this isnt that common but its just the way it pans out .A lot of people i know play RPG and wives and GFs play as enthusiastically as the rest of us:P

Willmark:

When I was younger that might have happened. Now I'm more about the quality of the beer, rather then the quantity.

Wilmark
Wise words from the greybeard himself!

:P

WarplockMonkey
All right smart-a@@ maybe I should be taking back that slave I just sent :p

WarplockMonkey:

Wah? Slave?

What did i do for a slave?

Thank you anyway! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Wilmark i bet you have a keg inside your frig… living up in the land of the orangemen by (syracuse N Y)

Willmark:

Somewhat. Rochester is about 90 miles away from Syracuse. Large numbers of Germans settled here so there is that beer tradition.

hal:

Congrats Torn :cheers

torn:

Now I'm more about the quality of the beer, rather then the quantity.

Willmark
best quote ever - completely agree

as far as girl gamers go i tink they are more likely to be playing rpg's or more simple games (no offence meant) than full on wargames. I suppose GW has gone simle over the last decade, i cant imagine many girls putting up with a 3000pt 2nd edition game of 40k. all the ones ive met would rather have a game of D&D and a blast of magic cards.

Willmark:

Girl gamers do tend to be rare.

Now if you can find one that looks like Jennifer Connelly or that �ber hottie Kate Beckinsale life would be complete. Warhammer, beer, Zepplin on the iPod, unlimited baha blast mt. Dew, nachos and one, or both of the afore mentioned hotties and life would be complete. And while I’m daydreaming the Oakland Raiders and Notre Dame Fighting Irish winning their respective championships would he nice too.

Kera foehunter:

Bla bla bla there are no girl gamers bla bla they are so rare. quote ;willmark.

*Kera shakes her head ummmm there are 3 of us here now !!!

torn:

what? 3 pirates? ooh arrr i see them now

oh you mean girls. well i suppose we had to let the other side into the secret lure of chaos sooner or later . . .

WarplockMonkey:

Tbh i do not know of ANY girls who play warhammer

We get the odd few in our local store, but there usually in there out of curiosity or to take the pi$$

I totally agree with willmark, but i thought you were married?

What is mountain dew? Is it nice?

Willmark:

What is mountain dew? Is it nice?

WarplockMonkey
Moutain Dew is soda in the USA. It comes in several varieties Imagine if you will the best soda ever devised by mankind, nay it seems as if it is the nectar of the gods! Its that good with a crap load of caffeine as an added bonus.
I totally agree with willmark, but i thought you were married?

WarplockMonkey
If Kate ever came calling, my wife knows to make herself scarce... :D
Bla bla bla there are no girl gamers bla bla they are so rare. quote ;willmark.

*Kera shakes her head ummmm there are 3 of us here now !!!

Kera foehunter
Kera. I game with two girls in my D&D gaming group. As far as warhammer goes I think I've heard of 5, 3 here and 2 on asur.org.uk, home of the High Elves. Thats about it.

Malificant:

pepsi edge is better. mountain dew has like 25-40mg of caffine, pepsi edge has 69mg. and its a diet soda that doesnt taste diet. i think there is so much caffeine my brain is saying f* the diet, give me MORE!

Kera foehunter:

D & d girls hardly. i bet they are both blondes willmark. (kera laughs ) i know there are a few at bugmans but im not a member .WILLMARK i like your drink!!! not all the fancy ones just plain Mountain Dew

Willmark:

D & d girls hardly. i bet they are both blondes willmark. (kera laughs ) i know there are a few at bugmans but im not a member .WILLMARK i like your drink!!!!!! not all the fancy ones just plain Mountain Dew

Kera foehunter
Blondes? that would be a no... lets leave it at that!

Mt. Dew! Yep there are many drinks with more caffeine but nothing as smooth!

torn:

i think an irish coffee has quite a bit of caffeine in and would go down really well right now . . . . cant get muh smoother than that, unless you drink it with barry white playing in the background.

have you ever noticed coke zero and pepsi max are the same thing, but they have named themselves as complete opposites?

Willmark:

Its all in the branding my friend!

Pyro Stick:

What is the point in Coke Plus. Coke cant ever be good for you.

MMmmmmMMMMMmmmm…Coffee…mmmm…id like a Gaelic coffee right about now. Lets see who knows what Gaelic is.