[Archive] wood elves for sojourn army

Kera foehunter:

here would be a cool addition to you army sojourn  :hat off
http://www.asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14104

Sojourn:

wowowow! love it. so amazing! great find Kera

hands out slaves!

I’ve made a point to Xander to bring home my mini’s next time he’s in town so I can maybe paint once my CMA is over and done with. :slight_smile:

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Wow that is a very good looking army

It must of taking ages

Kera foehunter:

Now you will half to have a party and get all the guys that work green stuff to stop by !!

Servius:

By the Gods!

That is probably the most awesome Wood Elf army I have ever seen in my entire life.

As I am building a Wood Elf Army for my Wife… I sit here and want to cry.

Kera foehunter:

servius if you make her one like that !! you be the best husband ever

get cracking

GRNDL:

They are nice models and I’m wondering how hard they’d be to make. The dreads could look good on CDs and even Forest Goblins. I might have to give that a go.

Merchant:

I normally don’t like wood elves, but this army is outstanding - kindda makes me wanna play them - well if I was just half as good a sculping as he is :slight_smile:

tjub:

Agree with you all, they are outstanding! But one thing comes to my mind, the seem realy fragile. Might be a pain to transport them even with magnetic bases…

fondu77:

HUGE !!!

thx for the link

Sojourn:

They are nice models and I'm wondering how hard they'd be to make. The dreads could look good on CDs and even Forest Goblins. I might have to give that a go.

GRNDL
if you do, we want pics! :)

tjub, I find most minis fragile, but I'm also a little careless with transporting.

Servius, while I'm sure she appreciates your efforts and would love for you to make an army like this for her, make sure it's not a bday or anniversary gift......... imh(female)o. lol