[Archive] WTB 4th ed CDs/Hobgobs

ExiledAuthor:

Hey all,

I am putting together a Chaos Dwarf warband for use in Mordheim and am looking to build it primarily out of the 4th ed Big Hat models. The list and accompanying image are my choices in an ideal situation, but I am open to alternate sculpts in the range.

Shopping List

Leader w/Sword 1

Blunderbuss 1,2,5,7

BC 2,6

HobGob Big Boss 1

HobGob Boss 1, 2

Any/all HobGob Warriors

Any/all HobGob Archers

Any/all Sneaky Gits (need 3)

Plus, the Classic Black Orc from the '93-'98 period with the single horn on his helmet  

If anyone has any of the above to sell, please give me a shout. Much appreciated!

[attachment=5005][attachment=5008][attachment=5008]

Doombeard:

I have 4 sneaky gits, one of each and a spare , can sell you them in april if you like, would rather sell all 4 than split them up. make me an offer

ExiledAuthor:

PM sent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

Hey all,
I am putting together a Chaos Dwarf warband for use in Mordheim and am looking to build it primarily out of the 4th ed Big Hat models. The list and accompanying image are my choices in an ideal situation, but I am open to alternate sculpts in the range.

Shopping List
Blunderbuss 1,2,5,7
BC 2,6

ExiledAuthor
Just a word of advice the Bull Centaurs have been going for $$$$ for years. The Blunderbuss I haven't been tracking lately however.

ExiledAuthor:

Yeah, I’m quickly learning that about the Bull Centaurs. Thankfully, I only need 1!