[Archive] www.chaos-dwarfs.com Up and Running!

Xander:

Like I said early, I purchased the domain www.chaos-dwarfs.com and I am pleased to say it is now up and running! I encourage you to change your favourites so it has this new address saved. You may need to login again because of this change. :slight_smile:

Thanks for helping us grow! :cheers

-Xander

P.S. I guess I need to modify the banner, hehe, I will get on that…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Just like to point out, that currently, Mr. Xander pays for this new domain out of his own pocket. So, thank you!

Xander:

Which is mostly subsidized with Siegeshaker purchases anyhow. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve paid for a year’s worth at this time, which is like 10 US dollars, no biggie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Aye, but even so! Thank you nonetheless!

Xander:

Some people have been experiencing difficulty while logging in. They log in, but they remain as a Guest. I think this was due to the Domain switch.

Be sure to login from http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/

The old domain cookies might not function correctly since the switch.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, that’s if you log in through the portal, I on the other hand, can’t log out, but it doesn’t bother me. I’m still using the favourites I used to have, so could change the link and it should work. But, I’m late and lazy.

Xander:

But, I'm late and lazy.

Hashut's Blessing
You're lazy *AND* pregnant?

Didn't know that!

hal:

Cheers Xander for all the hard work!

Xander:

Hehe, thanks Hal!

With any luck will have the main site up and running soon, with some article-style content. :slight_smile:

AGPO:

I like the sound of that! Thanks for putting all this work and effort in Xander, you’ve made this a fantastic site

Hashut’s Blessing:

Yes I AM! And AGPO, it’s weird that you like the sound of a 17 year old, short, fat, hairy, bearded guy being pregnant…