[Archive] Xander's Stag-Taurus Conversion

Kera foehunter:

that is truely a great figure Xander . I was going to copy it… but i found one i’m going to use

and the saga begins

Xander:

I am still trying to think of a way to make a better rider…

I am open to suggestions. :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

A mini pltform? Use goblin wolfrider legs? I can help once given a detailing of his armament :wink:

Kera foehunter:

i think it look better if he was behind the wing like this drawing and with his hand up in the air add the staff. This would give the taurus more of a wild look

slev:

so like this:

Kera foehunter:

Nice model is it your Slev???

slev:

no.

I am considering it for a bull taurus conversion though…

Kera foehunter:

so who makes it!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

slev:

http://www.excalibur-miniaturen.de

AGPO:

thats the only minatures site I’ve ever seen with an “erotic section” to its webstore… I’m a little concerned for those guys

Perturabo:

The rider does look like he hit the brakes too hard and is flying off the front. Unfortunately I don’t have any suggestions to improve it, so I’ll be quiet now.

The Taurus is awesome though.

Bassman:

thats the only minatures site I've ever seen with an "erotic section" to its webstore... I'm a little concerned for those guys
me too... there are some weirdo figures inside :o wonder who buy them... :rolleyes:

wallacer:

Hahaha.  I’ve never seen that site before.

Some of those figures are pretty out there.

The sado-masochist pig is particularly inspired.

Hashut’s Blessing:

So, Mr. Xander, how goes the rider’s progress?

Willmark:

thats the only minatures site I've ever seen with an "erotic section" to its webstore... I'm a little concerned for those guys
me too... there are some weirdo figures inside :o wonder who buy them... :rolleyes:

Bassman
You're kidding right? What would you guess is the number of (for some gamers) that have every seen a girl other then their mom or sister naked? Sorta explains a lot. :) Mainly just me beings snarky tonight

Kera foehunter:

lol i think willmark right !! but lets get back to the topic

Xander:

No progress on the rider yet. I will let you guys know when there is.

What do you think about a CD that is standing on the Taurus’s back holding some kind of reigns? I am having trouble with sitting him behind the wings, because how on earth will he strike anyone with all those wings in the way?!

grunts:

I am having trouble with sitting him behind the wings, because how on earth will he strike anyone with all those wings in the way?!

Xander
I wouldn't worry about that too much, I haven't seen a single monster rider that I haven't scratched my head at wondering how exactly he manages to hit people.

The downside of mounting a chaos dwarf is that his leg starts and ends at the ankle.  Perhaps use the lower half of the dwarf king on the old throne of power model (the one thats sitting, not standing).  Or maybe a search of the internet for handicap accessable seating items for midgets (or dwarfs, not sure what the P.C. term is these days)

w3rm:

A Virtual Cookie for M’lord Xander!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I was planning to have that sort of style, Mr. Xander, so i think it’ll work well, if you do it correctly. just make sure his weapon is long enough to attack still, such as a spear or preferably a glaive (but for one handed use