[Archive] Xander's Warriors of Chaos [Extremely Picture Heavy]

Xander:

I'm doing the excat same thing for as you on my 'test Chosen' to see if it could work - I'm no longer doubt about that - I would be give them the metal chosen heads - though.

My main concern were - what to do with the horses. Actually thought about turning them into Bull Centaurs for some time - but seeing your knights - might have change my mind ;)

Awesome work, Xander!

Hmmmm. and a black dwarf ... :D Would really like to see a lot more of that one :hat off

clam
Glad I could help your foresight on this matter!
Damn, I hadn't realized how detailed and varied the newer Chaos plastics are. Very nice conversions, this thread is making me want to succumb to Nurgle's calls.

Go away you fat bastard, you're third after Chaos Dwarfs and Bretonnians!

WhyNotCrashDifferently?
Haha, yes, they are quite diverse indeed. It's like a set of 5 Heroes with even more heads and weapons. Hence why I made ym Warriors into Knights.
well, those are some amazing models there boss dude, when will we see them painted, may I ask?

theblackmage
Not sure yet, Dawi Zharr painting is still priority. =) But I will no doubt do both in tandem, as I am planning to use Two Hellcannons.
That chosen with the two clubs looks like his arms should fall off!

The chaos dwarf is very good except his axe looks a bit blunt.

Ace models!

Jakrakan
Haha, I love those clubs. Chosen are bad ass elite warriors with super human strength. :P

The White Dwarf's axe needs sharpening you say? lol, I guess it might. I dunno, that's how it came, hehe.
Looking good mate :)

Get painting!!! :cheers

Baggronor
Painting indeed! I might start a Tale of Two gamers with Obsidian. :)
really great models that you have got there xander :), what if any god are you going to be following, i have just finished my nurgle chaos army and -1 to hit and -1 ws is very cool, keep up the good work cant wait to see some of them painted :)

Loki
I have no idea how I want to paint my army yet, but Knights will be Marked by Khorne as they are the most devastating unit in the CHaos list at 230 points for a unit of 5.
realy good idea:idea to use the knights as chosens:)

warh
And warriors as knights. ;) That leaves no wasted leftovers, and makes my chosen the same price as regular Chaos Warriors (still not as cheap as they might be!).

Thanks for all the comments guys!

two_heads_talking:

Really digging the colour scheme Xander - totally different to the usual Red, Green, Blue, Purple/Pink chaos colour schemes one sees around. Very avant garde and I'll admit that your painting technique is picture perfect, not a brushstroke in sight! Well done!!

:) <-- THT, please take note. :)

GRNDL
What? What? I can't figure out the CD smilies, they all look that same to me.. And I get jokes, it's just my comebacks are dry and dripping with sarcasm..

AGPO:

Beautiful work Xnader, how did you get the bend in the cloaks like that?

Snotling:

wow that grey colour sheme comes out pretty realistic :stuck_out_tongue: