[Archive] Yah 100 Slaves!

Willmark:

Well… not sure why I wanted to get to 100, but it finally happened. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them all before Animosity forces me to sacrifice a great number of them to Hashut!

Time to start dolling them out to those I like here. hmmmmm :hat off

Pyro Stick:

…Random?

So thats about 13 slaves per post. Thats quite good. Now, onto 1000 and pretend you are a mod!

Willmark:

Yeah! That will be the day! Mod? Don’t think so.

hal:

So thats about 13 slaves per post.
You mean, 13 posts per slave ;)

Willmark:

Just for that Hal…

Kera foehunter:

Well willmark time to start over .i"ll take them off you .So that you can see if you can beat the 13 slave per post.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I was going to point that out. I’d also like to point out that not all mods started with 1,000 slaves cries

TheChaosDwarfBehemeth:

How do u get slaves?

:?

Willmark:

Its a mystery, wrapped inside an enigma, wrapped inside a riddle.

Malificant:

wrapped inside a conundrum.

Kera foehunter:

You have to be one to get one.The one hand clapping thing!!

Willmark:

How do u get slaves?

:?

TheChaosDwarfBehemeth
In all actuality no one other the the mods know. However you can also give your slaves to someone else for a funny post being a good board member, because they have mad skills, etc...

hal:

Just for that Hal....
Haha, cheers :cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Should I divulge my secret? Not for anything less than 1,000 slaves!

Pyro Stick:

I was going to point that out. I'd also like to point out that not all mods started with 1,000 slaves *cries*

Hashut's Blessing
lol. Why didnt you get 1000?

Kera foehunter:

well if you give me a slave i will tell you. being the nicest peron on this site!

Ronshank:

I thought something gave slaves. But it didn’t really

Willmark:

lol. Why didnt you get 1000?

Pyro Stick
Because of his username: Hashut's Blessing has a specfic error with the slave plugin. My guess because of the aposthrophes in your user name? Or is it because of the Hashut, or both?

Actually, since I post so much I have actually figured out at least three ways that you can be reasonably certain of getting a slave (one of the benefits of working in IT in one's full time job: you tend to be a over-analytical type in your thinking).

And No, I won't divulge what it is. Suffice of to say, make a good quality post, have a clear and concise points (with proper grammar and spelling) and I'm sure Hashut will reward you with slaves. :hashut

Xander:

Yes, the ’ in HB’s name messes up the programming. There hasn’t been a fix for this yet, unfortunately, though I did try to fix it myself… to no avail.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sorry, Mr. Xander. However, I’ve got a fair few and gave a couple to Mr. Xander… We were going to have it so that it would give the people that posted 1,000, I’d post then return it to whatever settings it currently has. We didn’t bother…