[Archive] Yet another 500'er

norberg:

So I got into this with CD, and felt like building a small base. My Army will be oriented towards the dwarfs with a minimal amount of greenskins and other shiet. :slight_smile:

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer - General, Lvl 2, Power Stone. ďż˝ 125pts
Planning to use Lore of Shadow, but please enlighten me if something else is to prefer!

20 Chaos Dwarf Warriors - Full command. ďż˝ 210pts
Going to be able to take alot of beating and still come out on top, slow block tho, will have to work my enemy to them via firepower.

10 Chaos Dwarf Blunderbusses - Musician. ďż˝ 130pts
Couldnt afford a bigger block :frowning:

Hobgoblin Boltthrower. ďż˝ 30pts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
So that’s the planned start, please help me fixing it up and such, but keep in mind that I’m not heading for playing a horde-kinda army with liek 70 named Hobgoblins. Few Dwarfs equals win ;>.

Uzkul Werit:

Seems solid enough. One or two pointers.

1 - The Dispel Scroll isn’t needed in such a low points game. Get a Power Stone and really worry your opponent.

2 - Shadow isn’t bad just remember that out of the fours lores uesed by the Chaos Dwarfs, it’s spells are the hardest to cast.

norberg:

Seems solid enough. One or two pointers.
1 - The Dispel Scroll isn't needed in such a low points game. Get a Power Stone and really worry your opponent.
2 - Shadow isn't bad just remember that out of the fours lores uesed by the Chaos Dwarfs, it's spells are the hardest to cast.

Uzkul Werit
Thanks for the feedback, I removed the scroll and added a stone instead!
About the lores, was a long time since I was involved in WH last time (Beginning of 6th edition, might have been before, with the 5th ed.) And I haven't got an Rulebook where I'm at, so If you feel like suggesting a lore to use for these small-scale battles, please speak out! ;)

:hat

torn:

i suggest getting a rulebook to be honest and then picking yourself, as none are really any better or worse than each other until you have to put them into practice.

bfsp books also go quite cheap on ebay, and cover all the rules.

Khaosbeardling:

Everything looks pretty good in your list. The only thing I would do is take something besides shadow.

I personally prefer to take the Lore of Fire, their are some great spells in there for lower point games. Plus it’s fun to yell “Praise Hashut!”, when you’re rolling your casting dice, and “Receive Hashut’s Blessing!”, when you fire your Blunderbuss.

RedJetbikesGoFaster:

For a lvl two Wizard I’d say either Fire or Death, when I take my Magic list, i go with a lvl four lord with fire and two lvl 2 with death. works very well

Rattler:

To pitch in my two cents, I usually take metal. For what it’s worth, I play all of my games against Bretonnians. lol.

Uzkul Werit:

Smaller scale games normally call for Death (as even it’s last spell is relatively easy to cast) or Fire as each of it’s spells is useful in pretty much any circumstance. I would use Metal more in larger games as it’s spells tend to be more useful in more instances than others.